Reverend Run was spotted on Run's House using what I thought was a Bold but it turned out to be a Curve! And his baby daughter miley was also playing with it. She looked like she might have been enjoying an exciting game of Brickbreaker or browsing the internet lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 08:32 AM
    Lol, you're late. Rev Run whole family uses BB Curves JoJo (his son) has a red Curve, well it had a red BB Gel skin on it the other day. Rev Run doesn't have a Bold yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got one soon. He's addicted to them. At the end of the show, he usually sits in his bubble bath and text an inspiring message on his BB.

07-26-08 10:20 AM
    Lol, you're late. Rev Run whole family uses BB Curves JoJo (his son) has a red Curve, well it had a red BB Gel skin on it the other day. Rev Run doesn't have a Bold yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got one soon. He's addicted to them. At the end of the show, he usually sits in his bubble bath and text an inspiring message on his BB.

I hope he has insurance!! Sitting in the bathtub with a curve doesnt sound smart at all.
    07-26-08 10:31 AM
    hhaha sittin in the tub on our curve....yes insurance seems like a pretty good idea.
    07-26-08 10:34 AM
    Ohhhh lol sorry. Yea I've seen his bathtub emails but I never paid attention to what kinda phone it was plus I don't watch the show too much lol. Jo Jo seems obnoxious so I never pay him much attention.

07-26-08 10:55 AM
    I hope he has insurance!! Sitting in the bathtub with a curve doesnt sound smart at all.
    Anywhere near liquids is bad! I stopped at a bar/restaurant yesterday on my way home from work. While I was waiting for my food, I went over to the bar for a Mojito. I completely see now how easy it is for people to lay their phones on the bar next to their drink. Its almost an absentminded or natural move; depending on how you want to look at it.

When I went to pick up my drink and I noticed how close my Curve was to it, I instantly reacted and put it in its case. While sipping, I looked up and down the bar and with each drink, there was a phone of some sort sitting beside it. All I could think was, "INSURANCE!"
    07-26-08 10:56 AM
    i saw this episode. they all have BB's except, the 2 little kids, and the youngest girl. she has an Iphone.
    07-26-08 06:17 PM
    That episode was Pretty hillarious!
    07-27-08 03:45 AM
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. Just the thought of a BB anywhere near water like that gives me the chills! But I guess celebs can afford to go buy a new one every day if they had to.
    07-27-08 03:59 AM
    With his kind of money they don't need insurance for a phone

07-27-08 06:48 AM
    Anywhere near liquids is bad! I stopped at a bar/restaurant yesterday on my way home from work. While I was waiting for my food, I went over to the bar for a Mojito. I completely see now how easy it is for people to lay their phones on the bar next to their drink. Its almost an absentminded or natural move; depending on how you want to look at it.

At the bar with a vodka and orange juice is how I killed my 8700c. And that was when I didnt know about Crackberry and insurance was unheard of with AT&T.
    07-27-08 06:58 AM
    I was just watching the preview for "I want to work for Diddy" and all of his previous assistants were talking about how they had to have a blackberry.
    07-28-08 08:31 PM
    i saw this episode. they all have BB's except, the 2 little kids, and the youngest girl. she has an Iphone.
    Well, that may true, but she has a BB too

Here she is with a BB Curve...June 30th, 2008 - angela simmons

07-31-08 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD