I would probably hurt someone who I have already told to leave me alone. Some people just don't understand the berry if there not a berry addict. my husband is one of them. He sat a drink on top of my berry on purpose the other day. needless to say we had a few words.
    06-23-08 02:50 PM
    Skormm- it's time for you to get your Berry brother that way you can really have fun. I think now that most of the CB family is starting to realize for the most part what we're speaking of. The women for the most part won't because they think we are barbaric in the first place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 02:55 PM
    Skormm- it's time for you to get your Berry brother that way you can really have fun. I think now that most of the CB family is starting to realize for the most part what we're speaking of. The women for the most part won't because they think we are barbaric in the first place.

I never thought barbarisms; but now that U mention it?!?

06-23-08 03:05 PM
    lol, everyone keeps telling me that! I wish I had it right now! I'd probably use it to read the forums even when I'm sitting right next to the computer, just for the practice at typing with it.
    06-23-08 03:06 PM
    CREED, you are my kind of people. If there were more people out there who understood the basics of RESPECT (both the giving and the getting) there would be a lot fewer problems in this world. I show respect to people until they do something to show they don't deserve it. And I behave in a manner that makes me worthy of other peoples respect. I don't try to act like I am someone that MUST be respected. I just act respectful and it comes back. It worked when I was a corrections officer and it continues to work on the outside as well.

Although there have been times.......
    Thanks brother, the same love to you also!!
    06-24-08 06:01 AM
    Oh my goodness. Are we really speculating over committing acts of physical violence over an electronic gadget?

I'd be curious to know how many of the people who would "put you in the hospital" over a Blackberry have children? That kind of changes your perspective on what is truly important in life.
    06-24-08 08:51 AM
    I think I would be really ****** at first but in the end would realize that it is just a phone!!!!!
    06-24-08 09:09 AM
    -----

Be ye angry, but sin not. God

-----
    06-24-08 09:39 AM
    If they broke it, no sweat...I'll get a new one I have insurance as well as SexyLadyMD. But one the other hand if someone tries to take it and snoop I would probaby slice you up like a ninja with my tongue (words for those of you who might go there). It is just another thing, however, I do love playing with it all the time. I would only have to deal with anxiety for 48 hours. Maybe I'll look into buying a spare online! I've always wanted to try the pearl!
    06-24-08 09:52 AM
    I'm a lover not a fighter, but I'm also a fighter so don't try me.

06-24-08 11:49 AM
    No, mine is insured!
    06-24-08 12:24 PM
    Dont and I repeat DONT touch my berry! In fact it is just a mobile as some people may say but if you dont wanna get transported to the nearest hospital and hooked up to a mobile respirator, I dont suggest you bother it.
    ROFL!!!!
    Oh....my...gosh.....I'm cracking up over here....ROFL!!!

*whew*.....
    *wipes tears from face*

Lol...

That was hilarious! Thank you for the laugh.

Dm
    06-24-08 01:54 PM
    Oh my goodness. Are we really speculating over committing acts of physical violence over an electronic gadget?

I'd be curious to know how many of the people who would "put you in the hospital" over a Blackberry have children? That kind of changes your perspective on what is truly important in life.
    Hmm...self righteous often?

Exactly what does that have to do with it? Does that mean that if you witness the destruction of someones property, it is ok to let it happen because you have kids and nothing else really matters? Or does it mean that money and other things of monetary value are not important because you have kids? Of course not! Our children are the most important things in our lives, no doubt. But that doesn't mean that nothing else is...

If you re-read some of the posts you will see that the main emphasis is on what we would do if someone maliciously attempted to damage or steal our blackberry. I reiterate...........if someone tried to ROB or deprive us of our personal property. I will not tolerate someone who breaks the law. I also will not tolerate someone that violates my rights. I have been assaulted before and, rest assured, I will never be a victim again.

I have three children thank you very much. I love them and would do anythingto protect them. If that means taking someone off the streets that is prone to violent crimes such as mugging and theft then so be it. I have worked in corrections. I have dealt with criminals on a daily basis and I know how those types of people must be dealt with.
    06-24-08 02:15 PM
    Anyone that damages anything that is not theirs weather it is something of mine or someone else�s will pay with blood and broken bones. Damage or destroy what is yours, I don�t care. Mess with an innocent person or their possessions and I will make sure they remember their mistake for quite some time. Latest example � A drunk hit a car and spun into e residential front yard then hit a parked car and was still trying to get away. His get away was in an ambulance! I told the cops I made sure he was going nowhere. Two other witnesses confirmed I threw the guy out of the vehicle, turned the car off and run him down and made sure he could not even crawl away. The cop said don�t worry about it, no one is going to condemn you for keeping him here.

As long as I can I will defend what I can.

God bless you man. You are what this country needs more of.
    The citizens such as yourself are a dying breed and it's a sad sad sad state of affairs. there was a time that every man was a stand-up citizen, now this country is getting more and more full of cowards and lazy adults.

Keep defending...we need you more than we know.

Dm
    06-24-08 02:27 PM
    Jennifer, that is hilarious!
    06-24-08 02:42 PM
    The person would be buying me a new phone
    06-24-08 02:49 PM
    Ya i would snatch it outta there hand!!! but most of my friends have one already my bf just got his so i think im safe! or ill take theres
    06-24-08 03:00 PM
    I have and will in the future slap anyone who mishandles my bb. This guy I was dating thought it was funny to grab my bb and refuse to give it back, after trying to reason with him, I slapped the s**t out of him. Needless to say he never touched my bb again. I wouldn't kill anyone but don't disrespect my property. So in short if someone INTENTIONALLY mishandled my bb they deserve what's coming next

06-24-08 07:18 PM
    I have and will in the future slap anyone who mishandles my bb. This guy I was dating thought it was funny to grab my bb and refuse to give it back, after trying to reason with him, I slapped the s**t out of him. Needless to say he never touched my bb again. I wouldn't kill anyone but don't disrespect my property. So in short if someone INTENTIONALLY mishandled my bb they deserve what's coming next

sounds like a good idea..WTF was he thinking anyway??
    06-24-08 07:21 PM
    sounds like a good idea..WTF was he thinking anyway??
    At least he only got off the hook with a slap, I'd receive a swift kick to the you know where if I did that to my girlfriend.
    06-24-08 08:17 PM
    Hmm...self righteous often?

Exactly what does that have to do with it? Does that mean that if you witness the destruction of someones property, it is ok to let it happen because you have kids and nothing else really matters? Or does it mean that money and other things of monetary value are not important because you have kids? Of course not! Our children are the most important things in our lives, no doubt. But that doesn't mean that nothing else is...

If you re-read some of the posts you will see that the main emphasis is on what we would do if someone maliciously attempted to damage or steal our blackberry. I reiterate...........if someone tried to ROB or deprive us of our personal property. I will not tolerate someone who breaks the law. I also will not tolerate someone that violates my rights. I have been assaulted before and, rest assured, I will never be a victim again.

I have three children thank you very much. I love them and would do anythingto protect them. If that means taking someone off the streets that is prone to violent crimes such as mugging and theft then so be it. I have worked in corrections. I have dealt with criminals on a daily basis and I know how those types of people must be dealt with.
    Yeah, I guess I was a little out of line and self righteous.

If some drunk at the local tavern tried to steal my Blackberry I'd break the neck off of my beer bottle and have my husband hold him down while I slit his throat. Then, once he quit twitching and stuff, I'd run back into the kitchen area for a meat carving knife and slice his head off. Then, I'd go to the broom closet, get a broom out and ram his head on to the handle of the broom while yelling at my husband to make a large sign out of the cardboard from a case of Bud Light that reads "He Fuhkked with my Blackberry" and then I'd bring the Head on a Broom home and leave it on display in my front yard.

Violence is the correct response.
    Last edited by redhed515; 07-08-08 at 11:17 PM.
    07-08-08 11:15 PM

Now this was funny. I would slap him 2.

07-08-08 11:53 PM
    OMG get a life.
    07-09-08 12:07 AM
    Yeah, I guess I was a little out of line and self righteous.

If some drunk at the local tavern tried to steal my Blackberry I'd break the neck off of my beer bottle and have my husband hold him down while I slit his throat. Then, once he quit twitching and stuff, I'd run back into the kitchen area for a meat carving knife and slice his head off. Then, I'd go to the broom closet, get a broom out and ram his head on to the handle of the broom while yelling at my husband to make a large sign out of the cardboard from a case of Bud Light that reads "He Fuhkked with my Blackberry" and then I'd bring the Head on a Broom home and leave it on display in my front yard.

Violence is the correct response.
    Now you are being intentionally ridiculous.

Now I see the problem. You seem to equate defending yourself and property with violent acts of homicide. If you cannot differentiate between a measured forceful response to a criminal act and disproportional acts of violent murder then maybe you should seek professional help.

If some drunk at a local bar tried to ROB MY WIFE in any way shape or form he would get a sound beating and a ride to the local jail from one of our fine law enforcement officers. That is called DEFENDING YOUR LOVED ONES. I would not MURDER someone for property. I would protect my right to own property as well as what is dear to me by any reasonable means.

The fact that you seem to see any and all violence (even in self defense) as unreasonable is your problem. I hope that you never are faced with a situation in which you must protect your family by fighting.....for their sake. But who knows. Maybe you would find the fortitude to look past your distaste of our "Violent" ways and realize that force is sometimes a necessary evil. You may not have seen the kind of things I have seen and so you don't understand that. All people can be reasoned with. But some CHOOSE to be unreasonable. Many of those people then CHOOSE to be violent or malicious. That is when conversation and negotiation no longer work. I hope you never have to witness that type of behavior.

Either way I am sure you are a good person, Red. We just have a different way of viewing things. Perhaps being a little less judgmental could keep from causing so much misunderstanding?

PS...........

I sincerely apologize for calling you self righteous. I just thought it a bit presumptuous to assume that just because someone has children that they are automatically above resorting to violence, be it justified or not. They are two separate issues. Being a good Dad doesn't mean I will never resort to violence. It means I must set an example of when (and when not) to use violence and to use the proper amount of restraint in order to keep things from going too far. Whether it is in defense of self or others who cannot defend themselves. Becoming a parent doesn't necessarily make someone a better person. Sometimes it is exactly the opposite. I have booked quite a few people for violent or neglectful (and some worse crimes that I will not stain these forums with) crimes that they committed AGAINST their children. It is in the character of the individual that determines whether or not you are a good parent and ,therefore, a good human being.

Peace...
    Last edited by adambigge; 07-09-08 at 09:30 AM.
    07-09-08 08:55 AM
    I would definitely knock someone out if they messed with my berry. Heck, I'd throw my shoe @ em if they even tried. LOL

07-09-08 09:45 AM
103 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD