I agree... Violence may not *always* be the answer... But words don't do CRAP...

Spank your children! Timeout doesn't do anything. Timeout is a joke, spank them and they will think twice next time they're about to do something you don't want them too. Either that or they will just eventually learn to do bad things without getting caught. Either way it's better than timeout, timeout makes kids dumb.

You may be wondering what that has to do with anything... Well... If you would have smacked your kid when they did something bad, maybe they wouldn't grow to be someone who messes with things that don't belong to them. Then they wouldn't get their a** beat by whoever they decided to mess with.

(I know about 80-90% of people are probably going to disagree with this, but whatever you think is best for your child, do it! I will most certainly spank my children if they do something worthy of such a punishment.)
    Yes, Yes, Yes, that's what I love to hear!! A man who says the **** with this so called system we have and raising his kids the way they're supposed to be raised!! Beat there a**es when they screw up. If they would have got enough of that as children, some of these situations that arise wouldn't!!
    Thanks Skormm!! Can't wait for you to be part of our family brother. Keep that same level head you have and everything will work out fine for you.
    06-23-08 05:23 AM
    I was spanked and I'm a better man because of that.
    How many times do I walk into a place like walmart to get run down by some wild a$$ kids and hear their poor mother saying something like "please billy, don't do that"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 05:33 AM
    No not hurt someone but they would definately experience my vast array of vocabulary I've been known to exhibit.

06-23-08 06:07 AM
    I would be pissed because of how expensive they are and make them pay for a new one!
    06-23-08 09:25 AM
    CREED, you are my kind of people. If there were more people out there who understood the basics of RESPECT (both the giving and the getting) there would be a lot fewer problems in this world. I show respect to people until they do something to show they don't deserve it. And I behave in a manner that makes me worthy of other peoples respect. I don't try to act like I am someone that MUST be respected. I just act respectful and it comes back. It worked when I was a corrections officer and it continues to work on the outside as well.

Although there have been times.......
    06-23-08 09:46 AM
    you also have to see that if some one is stealing you BB or damaging it on purpose then they are committing a crime. BB's are not just a phone they are a smartphone. mine cost me $500 out of MY pocket. where I live this could be a felony crime(damage or thief of $500 or more)
    06-23-08 09:56 AM
    If that's you in your picture, I wouldn't want to anger you. Unless I had a free Bold to give you to make up for it haha.
    LMAO!! I look at that pic and for the life of my, canNOT imagine anyone just *taking* something from Apollo. I've tried to visualize it; but it just aint there.
    06-23-08 10:51 AM
    Forget the phone, forget the Berry, can you like say, RESPECT!!! That's what it's all about!! It doesn't help either that it's my only favorite toy that I have also. Yes I could beat somebody down with a clear conscience over my Berry, bottom line!!!

Apollo please.. what does respect have to do with anything? Beating somebodies azz over a phone is supposed to make others respect you?
    06-23-08 10:53 AM
    I was spanked and I'm a better man because of that.
    How many times do I walk into a place like walmart to get run down by some wild a$$ kids and hear their poor mother saying something like "please billy, don't do that"

The way I was raised, "spanking" didnt exist. You got that azz WHOOPED!!
    06-23-08 10:54 AM
    I don't know if I would PHYSICALLy hurt someone, but if they mess it up, they're definitely coming out their pockets with some cash to buy me a new one.
    06-23-08 12:01 PM
    Apollo please.. what does respect have to do with anything? Beating somebodies azz over a phone is supposed to make others respect you?
    No you misunderstood, he's saying that people should respect you by not damaging your property. The a** whooping is a byproduct of disrespect.
    06-23-08 12:17 PM
    I don't know if I would PHYSICALLy hurt someone, but if they mess it up, they're definitely coming out their pockets with some cash to buy me a new one.
    Exactly! I'd hold that person responsible for paying for it. The only thing that comes w/ violence is an assault charge and still no phone.

What do U do if the damage to Ur phone is Ur own doing? Beat the sh!t out urself?

06-23-08 12:21 PM
    What do U do if the damage to Ur phone is Ur own doing? Beat the sh!t out urself?
    LOL!!!! That's hysterical!!
    06-23-08 12:22 PM
    No you misunderstood, he's saying that people should respect you by not damaging your property. The a** whooping is a byproduct of disrespect.
    Thanks for the clarification.

06-23-08 12:24 PM
    i'd be pissed, but i wouldnt kick a persons *** if they broke my blackberry. i could get a new one.
    would you rather be behind bars for assault charges over a phone and have it on your record later.
    or would you be a bigger person and not kick their *** and just get a new phone.
    what if an old lady accidently bumps into you and your berry drops on the ground, would you kick the old ladies ***?
    what if a kid accidently runs into you and your phone drops on the ground, would you kick the kids ***?
    that's not cool if you would really kick their *** over a phone, especially if it is a developmentally disabled person.
    so if you break your own phone, you'd just go buy another one, but if somebody breaks your phone, you'd kick their ***. why don't you just leave them alone and just get a new phone.
    Last edited by stickypixieberry; 06-23-08 at 12:52 PM.
    06-23-08 12:28 PM

Then you saw "awwwww f*ck!" and go buy a new phone.
    06-23-08 12:29 PM

Yes!! With a ballpeen hammer!
    06-23-08 12:38 PM
    The way I was raised, "spanking" didnt exist. You got that azz WHOOPED!!
    LOL, I hear that--and I totally agree. My second job is in retail and the other day, I asked some little brat to stop running in the store and she had a MELTDOWN, screaming "I HATE YOU" at the top of her lungs. And guess where dad was? Right there next to her, not saying a thing.
    06-23-08 12:41 PM
    Words and much anger... but thats about it... oh and they better REPLACE it for sure... that would be without a doubt !!

Oh and Miss_Michelle.... you remind me of Cali on CSI Miami ... hmmm yes thats a good thing
    Last edited by DigtheBerry; 06-23-08 at 01:10 PM.
    06-23-08 01:08 PM
    LOL, I hear that--and I totally agree. My second job is in retail and the other day, I asked some little brat to stop running in the store and she had a MELTDOWN, screaming "I HATE YOU" at the top of her lungs. And guess where dad was? Right there next to her, not saying a thing.
    Yea, when I was little that would be about the time my dad goes "do we need to go back to the truck?" Which was basically his way of saying "behave or receive a beating" lol.
    06-23-08 01:11 PM
    NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE TOUCHES MY BERRY! Ya got that?

06-23-08 01:27 PM
    NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE TOUCHES MY BERRY! Ya got that?

Nice name, lol... at least yours are only flat! Mine are conformed to the shape of an Xbox 360 analog stick!
    06-23-08 01:53 PM
    Mine are getting worse just got metal gear solid 4 on ps3 going to pull an all nighter.

06-23-08 02:07 PM
    If some stranger on the street grabbed it out of my hand, you better be damn sure I chase them as fast as I could to get it back. And then I'd atleast give them a kick or something.

Other then that, I don't really let anyone use my phone. So it's pretty safe.

And in the end, getting another phone is probably gonna be cheaper then your bail if you beat someone.
    06-23-08 02:23 PM
    Are we forgetting that if some random person just walks up to you and snatches something from you, that is theft? And if they so much as scratch you or push you in the process, it is also assault. So technically if you beat them within reason, it's self-defense.
    06-23-08 02:42 PM
103 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD