Hi,

I had just installed the Max Mobile Security App into my Z10... and when I tried to access FB photos via the Hub... it says "Could Not Load Photo".... Before that, there was a massage about.. a more secure way to view photo..... but I did not read it in detail....

However, I could still access FB chats and messages.... so I really have no idea what the... happened? Well, I did send a FB message to their FB page... hope someone will tell me what's going on....
    10-18-13 02:56 PM
    While you wait for a response, you could try a reboot (hold both volume rockers till the device boots) and after that checking Max Mobile Security's options to see i it's messing up with something.
    10-18-13 03:05 PM
    I am having the same issue, but I don't have the Max Mobile Security App. Started after updating the FB app. Might be a bug. Will try the reboot too, but pretty sure I have done that already.
    10-18-13 08:09 PM
    Think it's a bug in the new Facebook update. Have seen more people reporting it and is happening to me too without Max Mobile Security

Posted via CB10
    Breezygirl8 likes this.
    10-19-13 12:08 AM
    Hi,

Did that, still the same problem. Got a reply from Max Mobile stating "Hey...Max Mobile doesn't use app files...So maybe you can try updating your facebook app...." Urghh... this is getting tedious.....

Anyway, will try to do a security wipe and re-installed the fabebook and Max Mobile accordingly, and see who is screwing me.. descriptively speaking

While you wait for a response, you could try a reboot (hold both volume rockers till the device boots) and after that checking Max Mobile Security's options to see i it's messing up with something.
    10-19-13 12:09 AM
    Im having the same problem.

I have been rebooting my phone and still i get the same loading problem

I can't load those pictures i posted from notification when someone likes these pictures

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 06:32 AM
    I'm having that issue without that app. Before and after updating Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 06:36 AM
    Hi,

Did that, still the same problem. Got a reply from Max Mobile stating "Hey...Max Mobile doesn't use app files...So maybe you can try updating your facebook app...." Urghh... this is getting tedious.....

Anyway, will try to do a security wipe and re-installed the fabebook and Max Mobile accordingly, and see who is screwing me.. descriptively speaking
    you dont need to do a security wipe its a bug in the fb app loads of people are reporting it we just have to wait unfortunately :/
    10-19-13 06:39 AM
    you dont need to do a security wipe its a bug in the fb app loads of people are reporting it we just have to wait unfortunately :/
    So it's FB that is screwing me LOL
    10-19-13 10:06 AM
    You have to restart your phone after you install the new Facebook app. That fixed the issue for me

Posted via CB10
    John Ho likes this.
    10-19-13 03:06 PM
    Hi Brandon,

I had tried that on the early stage of the occurrence, but nothing changed. It's kind of a standard procedure for me to do that if my BlackBerry starts going crazy. Anyways, seems like the problem has been solved "magically" since just now, finally I can load photos again in the hub.

Thanks with regards.
    10-19-13 11:30 PM
    There's another thread about about this and apparently it was a Facebook issue and not BlackBerry. From what I read, it should now be fixed but old posts that had that error still will. Any new ones should be working. I can't confirm because I haven't had any new posts since I read that.

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-19-13 11:36 PM
    Confirmed that it's working now

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 10:42 AM