I searched and couldn't find a thread about this.

Until last night I was able to copy music just fine on my Blackberry 8310 using it as a F drive. However, suddenly either when copying or uploading music onto the Blackberry, I get a "disk error" or "The directory or file cannot be created."

I still have 1.18 gigs of free space available. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    07-07-08 12:18 PM
    Sorry for the bump. But I noticed the thread didn't have many views and it's on the 3rd page. Threads move fast here. I'm certain someone has had the same problem.
    07-08-08 10:48 AM
    make sure u accedently switch on the lock on ur micro addaptor.

happen to me acouple times tryin to get it in the computer when it was hard to get to.

can you delete anything off the card?
    07-08-08 11:35 AM
    make sure u accedently switch on the lock on ur micro addaptor.

happen to me acouple times tryin to get it in the computer when it was hard to get to.

can you delete anything off the card?
    What do you mean by switch on the lock on the micro adaptor? Yes I can delete.
    07-08-08 12:02 PM
    well if u can delete then my solution is wrong.

what i was refering to was, on mine anyways, the bigger SD card i put the Micro SD card to put into my computer has a slide lock on it. when its on, i can read the card, but cant add/delete things to it.

maybe cut and paste all thats on ur card, and reformat it..
    07-08-08 12:03 PM
    Possibility your MC could be corrupted, remove and try it with an external card reader if you can get hold of one and check if you get any errors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 12:06 PM
    oh you just plugged in ur BB as the F? im sorry, i thought u plugged in the card as the F drive.
    07-08-08 12:10 PM
    oh you just plugged in ur BB as the F? im sorry, i thought u plugged in the card as the F drive.
    Right. I plugged in my Blackberry via the USB cable. This identifies it as a F drive. I was copying and pasting the music directly into the F drive. This was working right dandy until the other day when it suddenly was saying either "disk error" or "unable to create file".
    07-08-08 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD