When I send an email from my BB, I would like to automatically send a copy to myself for my records. I know I could just add my name to the send to list but is there a way to have this done automatically?

I am using a BB Tour and a POP server, not Microsoft Exchange. I use Outlook as my info manager.

Thanks,

Greg
    05-03-10 01:48 PM
    Utilizing outlook, not sure. When I send en email from my BB, I use my Yahoo account. Copy stays on the phone and one on the server. Don't know of any other way unless on your're on BES.
    05-03-10 02:25 PM
    That should be an option to set in the email client you use. You could also log into your carriers BIS page and add yourself to the BCC portion of your email account settings.
    Last edited by ridesno159; 05-03-10 at 03:09 PM.
    05-03-10 03:06 PM
    I agree with ridesno159. Setting up the AUTO BCC: option in your BIS setup page would be the best way to make sure you don't accidentally forget to send a copy to yourself when creating/sending an email from your BlackBerry device.
    05-03-10 05:58 PM
    I use the AUTO BCC and it works great.
    05-03-10 09:53 PM
    If you can set your email using imap instead of pop then sent emails will be automatically be copied into the sent items folder. Check with your email provider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 05:47 AM
    As others have pointed out, use the Auto BBC. For slightly better results, set up a new email account in your outlook just for your sent messages. Then create a rule for all email from that address to be moved to the sent folder.
    05-04-10 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD