First things, first...

Does EVERYONE like to keep copies of ALL Sent Items? I certainly do, and thus when sending emails from my BlackBerry, using BIS, I have to BCC myself on all emails. That way later I can download those emails into Outlook, and save them in my Sent Items folder...

Does anyone else do this?
    Is there a rule / filter that can setup to do this for me? Of course with BES I don't need to worry, but, BIS on the other hand...
    04-30-07 09:56 PM
    can you add it on the AUTO BCC field in your BIS account as shown in the attached screenshot?
    05-01-07 01:37 PM
    I set up my email accounts on my BIS page to auto BCC to a gmail account I have specifically for BB sent mail. Then I added that gmail account in outlook and set up a rule in outlook to move all mail on that address to a folder I have labled "BB Sent."

Works like a charm.
    Last edited by paulbblc; 05-01-07 at 01:46 PM.
    05-01-07 01:43 PM
    You're nothing short of brilliant! Do you know how many times I've added / removed accounts, and never noticed that there?

Well, again, thanks!

can you add it on the AUTO BCC field in your BIS account as shown in the attached screenshot?
    05-01-07 07:25 PM
    Great ideas! Love the auto Bcc and the additional folder in gmail.

Also, for my gmail account, which I have forwarded and pop enabled. I have gmail save a copy on the server and then I have Outlook check that pop account. They automatically download into Outlook.
    05-01-07 10:18 PM
    I set up my email accounts on my BIS page to auto BCC to a gmail account I have specifically for BB sent mail. Then I added that gmail account in outlook and set up a rule in outlook to move all mail on that address to a folder I have labled "BB Sent."

Works like a charm.
    Hi - I didn't quite follow your solution (because I'm not sure what a BIS page is). Can you point me in the right direction?

I save all my Outlook email and would like my BB sent email to land in Outlook as well.
    05-07-08 07:15 PM
    What's funny is that I like to keep everything I send, but I only do that for BES and for BES it saves it on the server.

05-07-08 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD