I was reading about an app called Appetite the other day. I checked it out and it comes pretty close to something I'd love to see for my BB.

With the hundreds of recipe/shopping list/menu sites and web apps out there do any of them have a strong BB web interface or application?

Appetite is about 90% BB based and 10% web based, I'd rather see just about the opposite, I'd like to use the web primarily to manage my recipes/lists, but use the BB at the store and in the kitchen if that makes sense.
    04-08-09 08:58 AM
    Appetite has a web interface to manage recipies, and you can view them in the BB app as well as get lists and step by step recipe instructions. I don't see what you are talking about.
    04-08-09 07:55 PM
    I'm talking about finding new recipes on the web using firefox, on a large screen, quick connection, looking at larger pictures on the web, etc., etc....

The BB app is nice and cute and mobile and all but it's not a 19" monitor with a 6Mb/sec pipe.....

All of that said I still like the idea of a carrying the recipe/shopping list in my pocket on my phone, I don't have a PC in the kitchen or at the store....
    04-09-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD