Hello
    I own both a blackberry storm and a Motorola Droid. And honestly visiting this website makes me a little depressed. It feels like no progress to the OS has been made yet. I am really excited to see OS6 soon.....

Please visit droidforums.net and see the difference between this blackberry forum and that droid forum....

You guys need to know, there is more out there, and some of it, is actually fun while increasing productivity.
    07-20-10 04:02 PM
    Pretty sure you're barking up the wrong tree...
    07-20-10 04:05 PM
    Why would I wanna visit a droid site?
    07-20-10 04:06 PM
    I did once folowing a link and I just saw people arguing that their android is better then the other's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 04:11 PM
    Did Android once, didn't even last a month. And yes, you are definitely barking up the wrong tree. No one here really cares about Android.
    07-20-10 04:17 PM
    Why would I wanna visit a droid site?
    Because Droid is the Almighty Entity of Perfection and Superiority. Didn't you know?

To the OP, I'm not knocking Android. Seriously, though, we all have our preferences and if I choose to use BlackBerry, that's my prerogative. Whoever chooses to use Android, that's theirs. I'm not out to convert anyone, and don't see why it's such a constant battle. The beauty of technology being so widely available is that there IS a choice, and variety is the spice of life and all that jazz, so let's all just try to get along, yes?
    07-20-10 04:18 PM
    I thought you were talking about the iPhone there for a second, with a mention of the Almighty and the word perfection.

/sarcasm.

07-20-10 04:24 PM
    I have zero desire to go to a droid site, and there are more of me out there
    07-20-10 04:29 PM
    I thought you were talking about the iPhone there for a second, with a mention of the Almighty and the word perfection.

/sarcasm.

Oh, I know, right. But shhhhh. Don't wake the trolls. That's another battle for another day.
    07-20-10 04:30 PM
    I have zero desire to go to a droid site, and there are more of me out there
    yes yes, there are.

i'm thrilled with my 9650. no need to stray.
    07-20-10 04:43 PM
    I own a blackberry storm as well, it's nice for business, feels professional, mostly because of bbm. Not barking up the wrong tree. I am both a loyal blackberry and android user now.
    07-20-10 04:44 PM
    Before I purchased my Blackberry I spent several days researching all of the available platforms and what they had to offer. I have a bb because that is what I decided on. If I wanted a Droid or an iPhone that is what I would have gotten. Most of the people here are here by choice, and do not need help picking out clothes, shoes or smartphones. OP needs to convince people on the iphone forum to jump ship, they probably would!

07-20-10 04:57 PM
    very informative.
    07-20-10 05:10 PM
    Wait a minute now, there's other options? When did this happen??? Holy moly, I always thought we were forced to have blackberrys and blackberrys only ::roll eyes::

See ya later RIM!............... NOT!

07-20-10 05:12 PM
    Yes we all know that there are droid forums out there. Most of us CHOOSE to have a blackberry because we want one.
    07-20-10 05:35 PM
    Wait a minute now, there's other options? When did this happen??? Holy moly, I always thought we were forced to have blackberrys and blackberrys only ::roll eyes::

See ya later RIM!............... NOT!

Hahahahaha. I didn't know we had choices either..LOL!
    It's ironic for him to have a a measly 18 posts, and to tell us what we're missing.
    I agree with everyone. We have BlackBerry smartphones because that's our choice. The other platforms are nice, yet they lack certain features that mean the most to us. Keep in mind, there are more to BlackBerry phones than just BBM. They aren't as flashy, but they they're pretty powerful once you learn the ends and outs of them.
    07-20-10 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD