Whenever i go to the virtual preload agreement page for apps that came with the phone i click "i agree" and this error page comes up saying "the content system encountered internal problems".. this is my 2nd phone with the same problem.. is it something i doing wrong or is it the phone??? please help
    05-31-10 01:41 PM
    What carrier, phone, and OS do you have?
    05-31-10 07:53 PM
    It happens with my Blackberry Bold 9700 too, and my carrier is T-mobile, and I have a Macbook Pro. I can't do anything on my phone because of it.
    12-11-10 11:06 PM
    I've never seen that error, but it sounds like the device memory has gotten corrupted. Have you performed a battery pull? With the phone on, remove the battery for a few seconds, then put it back. When the phone finishes rebooting, try the preloaded software again. If you still have the problem, it may be necessary to reinstall your OS. That's not trivial, and using a Mac may make it more difficult.
    12-12-10 07:04 AM
    I actually have the bold 9780 (sorry about that). I tried the battery pull, and still nada. Do I really have to reinstall my OS? Could a possible problem be that I inserted a 4G micro SD that I had in my old phone to replace the 2G micro SD that came with the phone?
    12-13-10 01:08 AM
    I don't know why installing a 4GB card would cause the problem, but since I never heard of the problem before, that doesn't prove anything. Try replacing the 4GB card with the 2GB one and see what happens.
    12-13-10 07:07 AM
    it will prolly start working
    12-13-10 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD