Hi folks,

I recently added my work email to my BlackBerry and I realized that I cannot find the contacts in my Contacts!

What happened was, when I want to send an email using the work address, I am able to select any email I want (from the list of people that had sent me emails), it's like BlackBerry auto saves them, however when I go into my Contacts, I cannot find them there.

Any idea where those Contacts are located and is there a way I can make them a little more organized?

Thanks!
    11-14-11 08:25 AM
    Hi folks,

I recently added my work email to my BlackBerry and I realized that I cannot find the contacts in my Contacts!

What happened was, when I want to send an email using the work address, I am able to select any email I want (from the list of people that had sent me emails), it's like BlackBerry auto saves them, however when I go into my Contacts, I cannot find them there.

Any idea where those Contacts are located and is there a way I can make them a little more organized?

Thanks!
    Just because someone sent you an email and it might be there does not mean that it will be in your contact book unless it was there already ....added by you before manually.

You are only going to find the contacts that you have in your contact book no matter what email you use, You need to highlight that saved email and click on the BB menu key and choose add to contacts. You can also just do it manually and then the next time you want to send that person an email it will be in your contacts.
    11-14-11 08:58 AM
    Send yourself an e-mail of that e-mail address, then you can copy it to your address book after creating a new contact entry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-11 03:55 PM
    Those e-mails that I have, must be stored somewhere! They cannot just magically appear when I write the first name of the email that I have. They need to have a folder where I can locate them. How else are they appearing whenever I want to send an email without adding anyone of them?
    11-14-11 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD