Initially when I just got my Tour all of my B-days/anniversary's synced over and I would get alerted when it was that persons ann/b-day. Ever since I added another email address everything's Green/groups. And it's not alerting me when it's that persons specific day. When I go to that day it still showing up in the calendar as a reacurrence under device default/Blue but not alerting me unless I go into my calendar and re add everyone 1 buy 1. Is their a way to change it from default to groups or vice versa to get it to alert me when it's that persons b-day or ann? thank you.
    01-13-10 11:18 AM
    your probably not using that calendar as the default calendar go to options>advanced options> default services
    01-13-10 01:06 PM
    your probably not using that calendar as the default calendar go to options>advanced options> default services
    \

All that does is brings up my 3 email choices. My question is how to get my calendar to alert me through my contacts via B-days/anniversaries and soforth without manually retyping each individually into my calendar?
    01-13-10 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD