I have all my contacts saved on my blackberry, but not on my sim card. How do I copy my contacts to my sim card? I have a Curve 8520 running OS 5.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Paulll07; 08-13-12 at 07:34 AM.
    08-13-12 07:27 AM
    Go to the contact > press the menu (BB) button > Select copy to SIM Phone Book

Going from phone to SIM Card you can only do them one at a time. Going from SIM Card to phone you can copy them en masse.
    08-13-12 09:01 AM
    Okay, thank you!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    08-13-12 09:59 AM
    What do you need to transfer them for? If it's a device switch, keep in mind that a lot of SIM cards (at least "older" ones) have a limited capacity for phone numbers.
    08-13-12 01:06 PM
    I'm not aware if anything has changed recently, but I'm pretty sure that all you can save on a SIM card as far as contacts go is a name and one phone number for that name.

That's it.

If you have any other information for a contact, such as multiple numbers (home, work, fax, mobile), email addresses, physical home and/or work addresses, birthdays, anniversary dates, other notes, you will lose them.

This was a leftover from the capability of dumb phones.

Best thing to do of you want a backup is sync with Outlook. Or backup with Desktop Manager if you don't use Outlook.
    08-13-12 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD