Okay, so I want to contact RIM as member of a student group in my high school to get a discount or something over 10 BlackBerry Playbooks, but the thing is we are in Mexico, and I came here to ask for your help. I already sent them this message:
    To the appropriate:

We are a student group, FELC (Free Enterprise Leadership Challenge) from Prepa Tec CEGS (Campus Eugenio Garza Sada) high school in Monterrey, Mexico. This group makes a congress every semester, one for junior high and one for our classmates, this semester the congress will be for our classmates. Students will be grouped in teams of 10, each team has the objective to model a company, including the selection of a product/service they will sell or provide and to which market it will be destined. They also must act socially responsible and plan the way the are going to produce utilities to recover the initial investment. Students achieve leadership skills and understand better business, by living in this environment the congress is about. We are thinking about giving BlackBerry PlayBooks as a reward for the winning team (10 people, 10 PlayBooks) so we were wondering if you could give us a special discount in exchange of publicity during our congress this semester.

Sincerely,
    FELC CEGS

PS: This is a non-profit organization.
    They answered this:
    Hello, FELC CEGS

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.

Please visit the Research In Motion (RIM) philanthropy web page for more information on submitting an application for consideration:

Research In Motion - Corporate Philanthropy

We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you again for contacting us. This ticket will be closed.

Sincerely,

Robert
    BlackBerry Customer Support
    Research In Motion Limited
    01-23-12 10:04 PM
    Help with what? You were already advised of the next step.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-23-12 10:07 PM
    Sorry, I forgot to tell you, as I am in Mexico the link they sent me doesn't apply, so I need an other contact.
    01-23-12 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD