Hello crackberry,
    Recently, I've been trying to contact RIM regarding their marketing department but I never get a reply. Actually, I've emailed them many times about different things but I have never received a reply, not even once. So, any tips on how to get them to reply or maybe why they're not replying...? I love RIM and the fact that it's Canadian but their customer service doesn't seem Canadian to me at all! I know I can always resort to calling them but that's not exactly convenient.
    Thanks everyone
    03-22-12 06:36 PM
    Hello crackberry,
    Recently, I've been trying to contact RIM regarding their marketing department but I never get a reply. Actually, I've emailed them many times about different things but I have never received a reply, not even once. So, any tips on how to get them to reply or maybe why they're not replying...? I love RIM and the fact that it's Canadian but their customer service doesn't seem Canadian to me at all! I know I can always resort to calling them but that's not exactly convenient.
    Thanks everyone
    Step up your game, take a trip & talk to them in person.
    03-22-12 07:30 PM
    Walking into their office and asking a question that requires a simple yes or no question seems a little over kill haha, but I'd definitely do that for a more complicated question.
    03-22-12 07:48 PM
    Any idea why im not receiving emails from replies on my thread even though I subscribed to it AND chose "instant email notification " in my Crackberry options?
    03-22-12 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD