Hey, I was trying to import my BB contact pictures, and after doing so, (I just used the Address Book on Windows XP) many, many of my contacts have random pictures from my blackberry camera assigned to them, the randomly assigned picture I came across the most was indeed one I had assigned to a contact on purpose, but now this has been duplicated on almost all my contacts. Does anyone know why this happened and how to undo it and prevent it from happening again.

Thanks in advance!
    12-29-08 12:26 PM
    Any ideas out there?
    12-29-08 02:14 PM
    Hmm I can't really answer exactly why it did that because I don't really use the address book on my Windows. But I can tell you that everytime I've backed up my contacts on DM, nothing changes.
    12-29-08 02:19 PM
    Forgive my ignorance, what is DM?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 02:29 PM
    Forgive my ignorance, what is DM?

Desktop Manager. You can actually backup everything on your phone by performing the backup. Hopefully you have it installed on your pc. If not, you can always download the latest one at the Blackberry website.
    12-29-08 02:30 PM
    Okay, yeah, I got that, Originally, I wanted to use that as my Address Book software, does it have the ability to store and edit contacts, or just back them up from the Blackberry, because that is what I did, and then sent them to the Windows Address Book, which oddly enough, I don't think even supports contact images.
    12-29-08 02:34 PM
    Okay, yeah, I got that, Originally, I wanted to use that as my Address Book software, does it have the ability to store and edit contacts, or just back them up from the Blackberry, because that is what I did, and then sent them to the Windows Address Book, which oddly enough, I don't think even supports contact images.
    I don't think you can actually store and edit contacts. I edit contacts right on my phone. But I always do a full backup of my phone once a week or so since I'm always adding something. Especially contacts.
    12-29-08 02:39 PM
    Okay, got it. Another weird thing is that I even deleted the problem pic, but that didn't change anything, still problems. But thanks for the help!

12-29-08 02:46 PM
    Okay, got it. Another weird thing is that I even deleted the problem pic, but that didn't change anything, still problems. But thanks for the help!

Just so you know, even if you delete a pic from where ever it is on the phone or the card, the contact pic stays until you delete it. We're all here to help! No prob
    12-29-08 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD