I think if we, the consumers, left RIM for another platform such as Apple, Google, Palm, etc., it would force RIM to make drastic changes/updates to their devices and very outdated OS. RIM would also have to do the aforementioned at a much faster pace than what we are used to seeing from them, i.e. OS 6 and it's much anticipated release. We know you can do better R.I.M. so show us!
    Last edited by jblack023; 07-05-10 at 05:39 PM.
    07-05-10 05:10 PM
    Then leave.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 05:14 PM
    Another RIM needs to do better thread... aren't there enough of these already??

07-05-10 05:19 PM
    I'm not backing down on this. I love RIM but they must change. I am holding on to my Bold 9000 because it was the last quality device RIM put out.
    07-05-10 05:21 PM
    Even if you jump ship, how would RIM know you bought a different phone?

LOL
    07-05-10 05:21 PM
    Market share smart guy
    07-05-10 05:22 PM
    You don't need to start a new thread for this... plenty already say the exact same
    thing here.
    07-05-10 05:22 PM
    I am very content with my bb. If you aren't happy with your blackberry (if you even have one) then by all means lead the way. I have never seen you post here so I am assuming you are either a iphone troll or you never got a big enough grasp on the technology to benefit from it. In the wrong hands even a screwdriver won't function correctly. Stick around I hear some billy goats will be by soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 05:25 PM
    Market share smart guy
    I'm not a guy. And market share does not tell companies how many people
    buy iPhones or androids, and then later on, sell them or return them. I am
    constantly reading people post that they jumped ship... then they decide to
    jump back.
    07-05-10 05:27 PM
    We seen so many threads like this. It's time to close it.
    07-05-10 05:28 PM
    I'm a BOLD 9000 power user. I don't know anyone who knows more about a Bold 9000 than I do. I defend BlackBerry constantly against Apple and Google fanboys. I don't waste my entire day posting on forums. Although I am a daily visitor of multiple forums. Sorry I don't have the nifty little names like "Abuser," 'Genius," "Master," etc. Give me your address and I'll mail you a cookie for posting so many times on a forum. Big accomplishment! I bet you don't even know how to get your signal strength to read in decibels. Don't ever question my BB knowledge.
    07-05-10 05:32 PM
    I'll email you a cookie if you force RIM to change.
    07-05-10 05:34 PM
    I bet you don't even know how to get your signal strength to read in decibels.
    Oh that's so difficult to do. Please teach us master. Please
    07-05-10 05:36 PM
    Oh that's so difficult to do. Please teach us master. Please
    The point is that it's simple. ******
    07-05-10 05:39 PM
    Ok, as quickly as this thread was opened, it will now be closed. Looks like the intent is not for the positive end, and that is just not welcomed around here. There are plenty of other threads about this topic already, and many people have their own opinions about the topic.

Feel free to join friendly discussion about this topic here. http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/bl...vation-489823/
    07-05-10 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD