I have had a 9650 since it was released. I had to have my original one replaced in September. The one I have now has started a constant reboot cycle. I will have plenty of signal and full (or near full) battery. I may be looking something up or even on the phone and the phone will go into a reboot. It will start a constant reboot because my battery will be completely drained. I have OS 6.0.0.524. Does anybody have any ideas. I have to keep this phone until my upgrade in February. We don't have a house phone, so this is my only phone. I am getting really frustrated.
    12-18-11 05:51 PM
    I have had a 9650 since it was released. I had to have my original one replaced in September. The one I have now has started a constant reboot cycle. I will have plenty of signal and full (or near full) battery. I may be looking something up or even on the phone and the phone will go into a reboot. It will start a constant reboot because my battery will be completely drained. I have OS 6.0.0.524. Does anybody have any ideas. I have to keep this phone until my upgrade in February. We don't have a house phone, so this is my only phone. I am getting really frustrated.
    If that's the original battery that came with the phone, it might be trying to tell you to replace it.
    12-18-11 05:54 PM
    Thank you. I hadn't thought about that. Now, if I had time to get to a Verizon store. We don't have one where we moved.

Next question, how expensive are batteries?
    12-18-11 06:04 PM
    Thank you. I hadn't thought about that. Now, if I had time to get to a Verizon store. We don't have one where we moved.

Next question, how expensive are batteries?
    You can get a battery right here from the Crackberry Store. Only time involved is a few minutes for choosing what you want and filling out fields for payment/delivery.
    12-18-11 06:15 PM
    And if you still insist on going to the VZW store they might be around $40-50. At least they are in my country.
    12-18-11 11:15 PM
    I have similar issue with my 9780,many times when I see battery charge around 25-20% i just get the message "turning off battery drained" so I bought a new original Blackberry MS-1 battery but I'm having the same issue. So, if it's not the battery what is it? Can be the charger? BB Hardware? Software? Latest OS installed (but experiencing same problem with previous .666) Thanx
    12-19-11 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD