Hey all. So a little less than 2 years ago I decided that I was going to give Blackberry a break after spending some time with a Z10. BB10 was still quite young and had a lot of fleshing out to do. I went out and got myself an HTC One M8. The phone is nice and all, but after awhile I started to realize that I'm more of a communication person when it comes to phones. I don't need all the bells and whistles of an Android. I really started to miss the Hub and BB10 keyboard. Recently with the price drop of the Passport and all the rave reviews, ive been highly tempted to switch back.

What do you all think? Is now the right time? Should I wait a little longer? Any advice would be much appreciated!

Posted via CrackBerry App
    06-13-15 02:39 PM
    Passport

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 02:45 PM
    A lot of professionals like you have already switched. What are you still waiting for? Passport is also on sale at the moment.

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    06-13-15 02:46 PM
    You already know the orientation of a BB10 device. A lot changed, for good, in past 2 years. Passport is on sale and it will be a best call you can make right now.
    06-13-15 03:02 PM
    I say go for it. You'll never know until you give it a test run. Get the Passport

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-13-15 03:33 PM
    I made the switch and I absolutely love the Passport. I'm not saying this from a fan perspective but the feature and functionality of the phone is well deserved. If you miss messaging, this is the phone to get hands down.

This is not an unbiased comment but I don't miss Android one bit because is it nowhere appealing at all to me. BB10 is far superior in my opinion.
    06-13-15 03:51 PM
    Big fan of the Passport. I've gotten used to the width that I find my Z30 too small.

RedBerry Passport / 10.3.2.2204 / Telus
    06-13-15 04:02 PM
    I would definitely get the passport if I could, I cannot because Sprint is my current service provider.
    06-13-15 04:25 PM
    Dump Sprint and get the Passport. I'm on Tmo and I'm only mad at myself for waiting as long as I did. Obviously check service in your area for whatever provider you choose. But I've been very happy with the switch. I barely ever got 4G on my Sprint Q10 and a rare blip of LTE service. On Tmo I get 4gLte most of the time (90%) and 4G when I don't, very rare to get lower. I have unlimited everything Inc 4gLte unlimited and 7G of 4gLte hotspot a month for $80. You can add lines at $60, $40, and $40 with same service too. And NO contract! I certainly don't miss Sprint and I was with them 11 years. Oh and the Passport is just Awesome!

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    06-13-15 05:00 PM
    If you depend on google play service then don't come to BlackBerry. I know cobalt sir did a great job on how to use Google+ login apps. but still what I want to say is if you depends on google play service then stay with android..

Otherwise jump in BlackBerry...

 Z3 STJ100-1 ~10.3.1.2576 ~
    06-13-15 05:28 PM
    Dump Sprint and get the Passport. I'm on Tmo and I'm only mad at myself for waiting as long as I did. Obviously check service in your area for whatever provider you choose. But I've been very happy with the switch. I barely ever got 4G on my Sprint Q10 and a rare blip of LTE service. On Tmo I get 4gLte most of the time (90%) and 4G when I don't, very rare to get lower. I have unlimited everything Inc 4gLte unlimited and 7G of 4gLte hotspot a month for $80. You can add lines at $60, $40, and $40 with same service too. And NO contract! I certainly don't miss Sprint and I was with them 11 years. Oh and the Passport is just Awesome!

Posted via CB10
    T-Mo will pay your ETF (early termination fee)? If you go on a contract, get an iPhone and sell it in order to fund an outright Passport, if you can't afford one right now?

They only have the Classic atm, afaik.

:-D

  Pastaporto aglio e olio... Mmmhhh!  
    06-13-15 05:46 PM
    Get the PassPort. Great phone. I made the switch back from android after eight months. Was supposed to only be while my android phone got fixed but I have just decided to stay with my Z10. Works much better for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 06:02 PM
    Z30 or Passport. Both are fantastic BlackBerry mobile devices. Coming from the M8 you may prefer the form factor of the Z30. (I still love my Z30 and on 10.3.2 it is EXCELLENT)

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    06-13-15 06:05 PM