hi guys,

I'm living in turkey but now I'm in orlando for the vacation. I'm staying in a hotel and there is attwifi. i want to connect but i can't. normally, there is a tab which is opening and when you enter the password, it connect automatically. But in my blackberry, there is no tab so cant connect. My data services is off, while roaming is on. What can i do for connect wireless. Thanks sorry for mistakes..
    01-24-12 07:31 AM
    hi guys,

I'm living in turkey but now I'm in orlando for the vacation. I'm staying in a hotel and there is attwifi. i want to connect but i can't. normally, there is a tab which is opening and when you enter the password, it connect automatically. But in my blackberry, there is no tab so cant connect. My data services is off, while roaming is on. What can i do for connect wireless. Thanks sorry for mistakes..
    Assuming your using a 9900, open set-up then network connections then wifi network.

It should automatically ask you if you want to turn on wifi. Then navigate and choose available networks and see which one is available in your hotel.
    01-24-12 07:34 AM
    i know it. they're using attwifi. but when i choose attwifi and open browser it says : unable to connect to the internet please try again later.

but when i tried to connect with my macbook a tab opened and i entered the password and it connected. in my bb, it doesn't open the tab for enter the password
    01-24-12 08:32 AM
    anybody can help me?
    01-24-12 08:54 AM
    Patience ....

Data ON
    Data OFF While Roaming
    WiFi ON

You will not be able to connect to data if you set to the data to OFF as you indicated in your OP.
    01-24-12 10:53 AM
    OH GOD

thank you very much sirrrrr
    01-24-12 02:29 PM
    I have been using Wifi Hotspot for about a week now and no problems!
    01-24-12 07:04 PM
    I have been using Wifi Hotspot for about a week now and no problems!
    That's not what the OP is talking about.
    01-24-12 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD