Hey all,

Does anyone know how to connect to another Mailbox (other than your inbox) from the same Exchange Account to your blackberry? Currently mine is set on OWA to the BB and can only receive emails from my Inbox. What I mean "another mailbox" is for example, I'm in an email group called [email protected] and that mailbox is connected to my Outlook (PC) as another folder, in this case a separate Mailbox that only people in that group can send/receive.

Please let me know if i'm not making sense and hopefully my explanation is thorough enough.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by deejunx; 05-03-09 at 12:55 PM. Reason: set subscription
    05-03-09 12:49 PM
    Are you talking about setting up another email account? Like a personal? If so, just log into your ISP's BIS and create another account. Sorry, I can't post the thread to it on my bb but do a search and it will pop up. In turn, it will give you another inbox folder. I hope this helps you out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 02:13 PM
    No it's not a different email account. It's the same email account that has inbox and another group mailbox. The emails that are pushed to the bb is the inbox only, the other mailbox isn't.
    Are you talking about setting up another email account? Like a personal? If so, just log into your ISP's BIS and create another account. Sorry, I can't post the thread to it on my bb but do a search and it will pop up. In turn, it will give you another inbox folder. I hope this helps you out

05-03-09 02:34 PM
    As far as I know, in exchange, your group account is actually "another account" which you (and perhaps others in your organisation) access through Outlook in addition to your standard email acount.

If you are on BIS accessing via OWA, it is treated as a seperate account. Just set it up as a second OWA account in your BIS.
    05-03-09 06:26 PM
    As far as I know, in exchange, your group account is actually "another account" which you (and perhaps others in your organisation) access through Outlook in addition to your standard email acount.

If you are on BIS accessing via OWA, it is treated as a seperate account. Just set it up as a second OWA account in your BIS.
    yeah that's partially true, but when i connect to that group account, all i need to do is add a new mailbox (from its name before the @email.com). So theoreticall, I dont need to login anymore.

I tried adding the group email in BIS as an OWA, but i never know what that password is.. i tried using my outlook password but it didn't work.. (because I never login to it, it just appear as another mailbox).
    05-03-09 07:04 PM
    It'll have it's own password, which you'll need to ask your admin for
    05-03-09 07:07 PM
    It'll have it's own password, which you'll need to ask your admin for
    ok i'll find out from my admin and will let u know how that goes..

thanks for everyone's input
    05-03-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD