When I try to connect, it connect after enterying passkey, but when the PC is trying to find driver, it ask for a disk for driver, but I can't find it.

Anyone know?
    09-01-10 12:05 AM
    no one knows? no one ever connects their Torch to Vista and didn't see the drivers request from Vista?
    Last edited by gameson; 09-01-10 at 12:33 PM.
    09-01-10 12:16 PM
    I don't have a vista machine to test it with. I know it connected to my Windows 7 box with no problems
    09-01-10 12:58 PM
    with win 7, win7 won't ask you for additional drivers?
    09-01-10 01:14 PM
    no one knows? no one ever connects their Torch to Vista and didn't see the drivers request from Vista?
    I had my 9000 connected to my vista with bluetooth and now I have my torch connected. No issues.
    09-01-10 02:21 PM
    I'll try it later tonight and report back.
    09-01-10 02:25 PM
    ishka, how did you connect your torch? First I use the windows native bluetooth device. upon connect after asking for device passkey, it connects, however then there will be a pop up and windows is trying to install 5 more events, and i can only install 2 of them. the other 3, windows keep looking for drivers and can't install.

on the other hand, yes, after connect and add torch to DM, i can connect to DM and can sync my outlook with my torch, but the vista keeps popping up asking for drivers. and when i try to backup, it says it won't backup all of my data.
    09-01-10 02:34 PM
    Well originally when I setup my 9000 I had issues. I had to go out to Dell's website and update my bluetooth drivers. The windows drivers didn't work very well.

So based on whatever brand of laptop you currently use, you may have to look for the blue tooth drivers that the vendor provided.

Keep me posted.
    09-01-10 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD