does anyone know how to, or if its even possible to connect the wireless from my itouch to thw wireless of my bold2. so in easy terms use my bold2 as access to the internet for my itouch
    12-28-09 01:42 PM
    Not possible.
    12-28-09 01:45 PM
    Wow! I never heard of anyone trying to do this ...good question ,I would like to know the same thing if this is possible.
    12-28-09 01:50 PM
    Not possible.
    Nevermind my previous post ...Lol it has been answered.
    12-28-09 01:52 PM
    tethering only works with laptops and not being possible was already answered
    12-28-09 01:54 PM
    not necessarily true. Any device that can open a DUN session via bluetooth should be able to tether. iPod Touch lacks this bluetooth capability.
    12-28-09 01:57 PM
    not necessarily true. Any device that can open a DUN session via bluetooth should be able to tether. iPod Touch lacks this bluetooth capability.
    Ok so which capability does it lack. bluetooth i know but if you attach a bluetooth addapter (for say audio trasmition) and that adapter contained the Bluetooth profile to open a DUN session could it be done then? the next question would be is it the SPP bluetooth profile and does the ithouch even have the stack to accomidate DUN at all let alone using SPP
    Last edited by romeo_55; 12-28-09 at 02:15 PM.
    12-28-09 02:08 PM
    Ok so which capability does it lack. bluetooth i know but if you attach a bluetooth addapter (for say audio trasmition) and that adapter contained the Bluetooth profile to open a DUN session could it be done then? the next question would be what profile and does such a monster exsist?
    No it's not possible. It's a limitation on the iPod Touch. Bluetooth can only be used for audio.
    12-28-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD