Hi everyone, I take about only 2 or 3 calls a day and never texted but BIS's very important for me. I want to ask you guys about which plan of which carrier is the most suitable for me?
    Thanks for your advise.
    06-15-12 05:51 PM
    I am not sure about the BIS question unfortunately, but I know ATT will tend to subsidize your phone more than T-Mobile. Example, look at the Bold 9900, on ATT its a $200 phone, on T-Mobile its $300 with contracts respectively.

Although T-Mobile will give you perhaps the cheaper monthly plan though and more for your money over time.
    06-15-12 05:54 PM
    Acutually, I already have a 9900 sim free. I have studied in US for 1 month. I only need to buy a new sim
    06-16-12 08:37 AM
    If you're in the US, you're better off going with the carrier your phone was designed to be used with. For example, if you have a T-Mobile 9900, go with T-Mobile or Simple Mobile. (Check out Simple's site. It has a great prepaid BIS service with good prices, and it runs on the T-Mobile network.) If you have an AT&T 9900, go with AT&T. This is the best way to get all features working properly.
    06-16-12 08:47 AM
    AT&T does not currently offer BlackBerry data on pre-paid. So TMobile or Simple Mobile are the options to look at unless you are going to get a contract plan.
    06-16-12 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD