I use my voice recorder to record lectures in college. I was having ZERO issues for the first 6 weeks of the semester. I bought a memory card so that it wouldn't cut out after 5 minutes. I have recently encountered the problem that when I save the recordings, it says they are 45 minutes (for example) long. However, when I go to play them back, they are only a fraction of that. I know my memory card is nowhere near full, and I check to ensure that my blackberry is still recording throughout the lecture....but somehow only a portion of that gets saved. Anyone have any ideas as to why that might be?
    01-14-12 10:13 AM
    Have you tried pulling the sd card and checking the files on your pc?

-There is also a setting within the voice notes directory that allows you close the media player when the phone is inactive for a set period of time. Check your settings there.

media/voice notes player/options
    Last edited by blackburberry; 01-14-12 at 10:25 AM.
    01-14-12 10:19 AM
    I pulled my memory card to check the files, and they are still not the length that I saved. I had changed my settings on the voice recorder so that it would not turn off when inactive, and I never changed them from that. So basically, I'm still confused as to why it won't work properly.
    01-14-12 10:29 AM
    That's all I have to offer. There is older similar discussion . For example here's a link, and I would suggest that if this doesn't work continue to search here or other forums for a solution.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ording-455874/
    01-14-12 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD