I have been a blackberry user all my life . My Z10 is dying . I don't know what to do . Get the blackberry priv or the blackberry passport. I need some advice please .

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 05:53 PM
    I encourage you to read up on CrackBerry about both, and formulate your own opinion towards your purchase decision.
    Velocitymj likes this.
    07-04-16 06:20 PM
    I have been a blackberry user all my life . My Z10 is dying . I don't know what to do . Get the blackberry priv or the blackberry passport. I need some advice please .

Posted via CB10
    All your life????/ How old are you?
    He can you help me with something. Red or White wine.
    07-04-16 06:24 PM
    All your life????/ How old are you?
    He can you help me with something. Red or White wine.
    I'd recommend a Malbec with the Passport, and a Pinot Noir with the Priv, but that discussion deserves it's own thread. Doesn't it?
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    07-04-16 06:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Dying how? Like, the battery is weak? Batteries are super cheap now. Honestly, if your Z10 is in decent shape, hang in there a little longer. The Priv and Passport are both sweet but, there's a good chance that, since you haven't been tempted yet, BlackBerry will have more to offer you in the next 6 months or less. Probably an all-touch Android device that will suit you better. And, if not, the Passport and the Priv will both be cheaper by then!
    07-04-16 06:40 PM
    Get a Q10 or a Classic. Wait for Rome.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 06:43 PM
    Let me rephrase all of blackberries life . Just wanted some good solid advice for long-term . But I guess When put Red or white wine I guess the choice will be mine . I figured the intellectuals on these forums would be able to help

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 06:45 PM
    Thank you Bird dog that is just the information I was looking for I appreciate that

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 06:48 PM
    Let me rephrase all of blackberries life . Just wanted some good solid advice for long-term . But I guess When put Red or white wine I guess the choice will be mine . I figured the intellectuals on these forums would be able to help

Posted via CB10
    I thought I had, though intellectual might be a leap

https://www.google.com/search?q=pass...y.com&safe=off
    07-04-16 06:51 PM
    I guess badwulf and Rosebud must be the intellectual on these forums

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 06:52 PM
    If you need an app ecosystem then you'd get a Priv, or wait for the next keyboard Android that they're making. If you're content with the BB10 app selection (or lack thereof), then the Passport will fit the bill.
    07-04-16 06:53 PM
    I guess badwulf and Rosebud must be the intellectual on these forums

Posted via CB10
    Point is there has already been a plethora written about both phones here. You offered no details of your needs or expectations, so I cannot make a post personal towards your decision. I can guide you to said wealth of information, previously produced by some of CrackBerry's finest intellectuals.
    07-04-16 06:57 PM
    Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 07:03 PM
    Thank you kvndoom

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 07:06 PM
    Your right badwulf I did not give much for details, the answer I am looking for is bb10 dead and when would that be. The reason being maybe I should move on and not be stuck with another bb device with no support like my playbook, which I find a whole lot better then this Asus memo pad in a lot of ways.
    07-04-16 08:35 PM
    Your right badwulf I did not give much for details, the answer I am looking for is bb10 dead and when would that be. The reason being maybe I should move on and not be stuck with another bb device with no support like my playbook, which I find a whole lot better then this Asus memo pad in a lot of ways.
    You don't need anyone to tell you BB10 is dead/life support. There's more threads on that any other topic. Is it still working for your needs, and the time you plan before your next purchase? I see nothing to motivate me off my Z30 right now, so if I was buying, that's what I would purchase.
    07-04-16 08:50 PM
    The closest phone to a Z10 will be the new BlackBerry Neon coming late summer or early fall.
    07-04-16 08:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    If you want/need the Apps go for the Priv.. If you're not into sliders.. Wait for the hamburg, it should be released soon.. Chen will reveal more during this month.. If you don't need the Apps, and you can live without them, then the Passport..

Apps or No Apps is the big question, If you want Apps then Slider or no slider is the next question.
    07-04-16 09:09 PM
    Dying how? Like, the battery is weak? Batteries are super cheap now. Honestly, if your Z10 is in decent shape, hang in there a little longer. The Priv and Passport are both sweet but, there's a good chance that, since you haven't been tempted yet, BlackBerry will have more to offer you in the next 6 months or less. Probably an all-touch Android device that will suit you better. And, if not, the Passport and the Priv will both be cheaper by then!
    I agree with this..

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 10:50 PM
    I would like to thank all for your responses, and apologize for some of mine. I do not have the time to read a lot of posts and
    When I needed a phone I always went for the latest blackberry and have had no problems. It seems that now it is a whole different animal. I will wait and hope my Z10 holds up and see what BB will come up this time.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-05-16 07:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    I was the same. I had my Z10 for awhile also. I opted for a BlackBerry PRIV due to its being a slider because I wasn't sold on the Passport. I only wish PRIV had BB10 but using Android on BlackBerry just a different experience and it sort of feels like I've never left BB10. BlackBerry just needs to add some swipes to the Android software on the PRIV and I feel right at home. I still use my Z10 so I haven't left BB10 yet. May actually invest in a Z30 or a Passport.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-05-16 09:34 PM
    I've used both. Prefer the Passport.

For OS Passport. For apps and camera....Priv.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 09:52 PM