So on AT&T's site, there's Blackberry Personal and Blackberry Personal Bundle at $30 and $50/mo respectively.

The personal bundle doesn't mention anything about instant messenging whereas the personal bundle does...so a bit confused. Is the personal bundle for IMing (AIM, googletalk, yahoo, SMS/MMS) or specifically an extra charge added for SMS/MMS?

More simply, with Blackberry Personal, can I use mobile GoogleTalk without getting charged an additional per message fee?
    11-16-08 09:25 PM
    I have the 30 personal package and I don't get charged extra. I believe the 50 package has txt bundled with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 09:30 PM
    I was confused as well....

I had the $30 personal plan and the $5 (200) txt plan added on. Then they have the personal "bundle" w/ 200 txts for $35. Or you can do the unlimited txt for $20 (and the personal plan for $30=$50) or just do the big BB personal bundle with unlimited txt and data for $50......nevermind I just confused myself.... anyway you have looked at ATT site so you know what I'm talking about....Why even mess with listing the BB plans and the TXT plans as seperate options when you have to get the BB plan anyway (to use it as a BB and not just another phone) and they all have the same data/txt options.

anyway, long story short.... just click on the links to see what they include in the plan. I ended up canceling my BB personal plan and 200 txts and selected the $50 bundle for unlimited data and txt.
    11-16-08 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD