I can literally "see" the advantages of having a 3.5" - 4" screen on a smart phone. Screens this size bring a "desktop like" web and multimedia experience into the palm of your hand. However, one thing that isn't mentioned much is that these phones are HUGE! There's no way I want to carry a Droid X or EVO 3D in my pocket all day! I like having a phone that I can slip in and out of my pocket with ease. Some of these new smartphones are like mini tablets IMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 04:56 PM
    i havent put a phone in my jeans pocket for several years now really. cargo shorts/pants no issues but my storm1/2 wouldnt fit in my jeans pockets comfortably enough let along my incredible or thunderbolt.
    09-09-11 05:10 PM
    no phone fits better than BB in the pocket. They are small and compact. Yes they are mini-tablets that what I used to say

09-09-11 06:28 PM
    That's another thing I adore about my BB. Plus more durable than the mostly glass iPhone. Also, screen size isn't an issue with me. If I want to watch movies, I got an HDTV for that. Can't see the point in watching movies on a phone no matter the size. Even with tablets, my TV's 26 inches beat 7

09-10-11 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD