Is there a way to set it to where when you pull your bb out of the holster it doesn't open up your new message?

Right now if its in my holster and I get a new msg, etc, when I pull it out of the holster it opens up whatever I got..

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 04:07 PM
    Wait 15 - 20 seconds. That is the only way.
    02-14-09 04:11 PM
    Ok. Thanks. Will try that.

02-14-09 08:22 PM
    Really aggravating when you use a Today theme as well because it keeps the message as unread on the Today screen until you manually mark it unread ad reopen it....

02-14-09 09:05 PM
    what about the ringtone. like when its in my holster and its ringing and i pull it out to see who it is it stops ringing anyway to stop that?
    02-14-09 09:35 PM
    what about the ringtone. like when its in my holster and its ringing and i pull it out to see who it is it stops ringing anyway to stop that?
    No..........
    02-14-09 10:26 PM
    I wish, I have been looking for something on this as it stops ringing, and then starts at the beginning again, because of the pause, I have to wait a few seconds to press the button to answer the call as it doesn't sense the button press during that time, and sometimes I miss the call...

sucks...
    02-16-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD