I have a Samsung Moment (using it now while waiting on Curve 8350 replacement) that I hate. I tried something new and didn't like it. Now I am coming back to a BB. I can't wait. I will say that Android has a lot of potential and I liked what I saw, but the reliability & usabilty sucked. I need a phone that works and that is a BB. It feels good to be coming be back home. I can't wait for my replacement to arrive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 07:41 PM
    Welcome back!
    03-23-10 07:45 PM
    I just had a Moment & traded back for a tour. I used to have the 8330. I just really miss bbm, ubertwitter & my push email as well as the RIM stability.

03-23-10 07:48 PM
    Welcome back!
    Thanks, I will miss the touchscreen, but it wil be nice to have a usable phone that works as expected and is dependable. The guys on androidforums.com (who are really cool for the most part) didn't seem happy about losing somebody back to the crackberry :-)

03-23-10 07:51 PM
    welcome back, most of the time when you get used to a Berry, its hard to use another device
    03-23-10 07:51 PM
    welcome back, most of the time when you get used to a Berry, its hard to use another device
    That is so true

03-23-10 07:53 PM
    What Android device did you have?
    03-23-10 08:02 PM
    What Android device did you have?
    Samsung Moment, imoho, a piece of crap

03-23-10 08:07 PM
    Its hard to leave and not come back.
    03-23-10 08:12 PM
    Welcome home!
    03-23-10 08:17 PM
    I have a Samsung Moment (using it now while waiting on Curve 8350 replacement) that I hate. I tried something new and didn't like it. Now I am coming back to a BB. I can't wait. I will say that Android has a lot of potential and I liked what I saw, but the reliability & usabilty sucked. I need a phone that works and that is a BB. It feels good to be coming be back home. I can't wait for my replacement to arrive.

You chose the 8350 over the Samsung moment? You say the usability and reliability sucked. What was so bad about it? The only negative comment that I have consistently heard about the moment was the poor battery life.

03-23-10 10:39 PM
    I spent 18 months trying to get my G1 to act like my old 8800. While it was fun I'm much happier with my 9700 in terms of functionality.
    03-23-10 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD