Not sure where to sit this thread, so if in the wrong location, sorry.

Been searching all over, tried a few things but nothing worked so far.

I have 2 Comcast.net accounts on my BB, and I specifically set it within Email Option on the BB and from within the BIS page to synchronize deleted emails, and that the mailbox wins. Currently I'm sticking with 4.3 until Sprint "officially" comes out with 4.5 (there's a whole other thread entirely) and I use my BB email clients to let me know there's new email. I use either my PC or my BB browser to check the Comcast email.

I delete an email, but it doesn't delete it from the BB.

I've tried resending Service Books.
    I've reset them up within BIS website.

It seems it started when Comcast decided to go with this new SmartZone type email system (which awesomely duplicated every email I had, thanks!) Think that happened maybe a week or two ago, can't remember the exact date.

So, any thoughts? Any one else having this issue?

EDIT: So, not much longer after I posted this, and hours after continually trying to test, it seems to work now. I can't win! Just glad it's Friday, I guess.

/facepalm
    Last edited by AliasWyvernspur; 01-31-09 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Fixed after all =/
    01-31-09 01:02 AM
    Well I just wish Comcast would push (I believe that's the correct terminology) faster, it takes forever!

I set my BB up to another email account as well and it syncs beautifully with it since it's an IMAP!
    01-31-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD