Stopped receiving emails on my BB device for my Comcast accounts. Wife has a My Touch 4G and is still getting emails from Comcast fine. Received the email below from BB on 2/25/11. Made changes to Outlook still no emails. Called Comcast no help. Has anyone know of this issue and know a solution?

If you use an email client (e.g. Microsoft(R) Outlook(R), Mozilla(R) Thunderbird(TM), etc.) to access your @comcast.net messages, change your email client settings to leave your email messages on the server. If the email client does not leave email messages on the server, the BlackBerry(R) Internet Service may not be able to deliver them to your BlackBerry(R) device.

To leave email messages on your email server you may need to complete the following steps:

1. In your email client (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.) on your computer, under Tools or Mail > Preferences.

2. Select your email account.

3. Locate advanced, server settings or options.

4. Select the option to leave email messages on the server.
    03-03-11 02:32 PM
    I've been using my BlackBerry to get my Comcast e-mails and have never had any issues. I'm not sure why you would have gotten this e-mail. Of the two years I've had my blackBerry I've never gotten this e-mail.

Have you tried removing your Comcast e-mail from BIS and setting it back up again?
    03-03-11 02:47 PM
    I've received it when Comcast had an email server outage.

Auto-generated.
    03-03-11 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD