And my soup was better.
    Yes agree I do enjoy cb been on since june some really cool people some not so some down right ugly . But such is life you have to take the good with the bad and sometimes the ugly.
    But mostly gd
    I like yur approach to this discussion.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-19-12 07:45 PM
    Wow...another "anyone who thinks BB's are good hasn't used another device" claim....

I like the top 4 OS7 devices just fine. Especially the Torches. I think that RIM has done well closing the gap this time. I've used a few android devices for periods of time (both high end and low), owned an ipad, and played around with the lumias. I still think BB is great. Nice to see that you're certain bb10 is garbage. That's fine: nothing appeals to everyone. Run along now, please. Feel free to come back whenever you have something constructive to say again.
    I guess you like waiting several minutes for web pages to load .... and BBs ridiculously small email file limit .... and rebooting your phone every time you update an app, or run out of memory .... and waiting for RIM to release the latest theme builder so you can spend more of your money on themes .... and wishing there weren't so many apps that are only for Android and iPhone... Face it, BB started out as industry leaders and now they're just a niche company, at best. Catering to corporations that want a cheap device that can be easily locked down, restricting what their employees can do with them.
    09-19-12 07:52 PM
    No. I use whatever device I have in my hands.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    It seems like you don't have your preferred device in your hand very often...
    09-19-12 07:58 PM
    With the thread degrading into personal jabs it should be no surprise that it is closing sooner rather than later.
    09-19-12 08:03 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD