Hi,

I have 7 email accounts and usually I access them from the general inbox. Is there a way to know what account they are from? e.g. using colors.

thanks
    10-13-10 11:32 AM
    No, unfortunately you cannot color code your messages. The only thing that is displayed in something besides the default black is PIN messages, which show up red.
    10-13-10 11:38 AM
    Do I hear an App request?

I too have though about having this option. I only have three accounts on my phone but it would be nice to have the option to separate them in the general message folder by color.
    10-13-10 12:15 PM
    That would be a really great idea!! In the meantime, the only work-around would be to use BerryBuzz and have your LED blink a different color for each individual email address. Here's hoping that someone creates an app to help us differentiate between the notification icons.
    10-13-10 12:19 PM
    Empower HTML e-mail viewer has this feature - sort of. It won't change the color of the messages in the list, but when you open the message to read it, you can set different colors to the header, background, and so on. So, while reading messages, you can tell where they come from.
    10-13-10 01:54 PM
    Hi,

I have 7 email accounts and usually I access them from the general inbox. Is there a way to know what account they are from? e.g. using colors.

thanks
    You can have colour coded emails using std features
    Trouble is you have to open the msg to see the colour?!
    Not sure what bb was thinking when they did this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 06:30 PM
    thanks for the info.

it is strange that a simple but useful feature is missed...
    10-14-10 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD