Hello Everyone.

After seeing the response to how many people would like to have a colored Blackberry, I will be extending my current services to the Blackberry community.

About 2 years ago a friend and mine began painting and doing custom work to video game systems. Now after 2 years we still have been doing it but the PSP (Playstation Portable) has been the most success. We have painted/customized over 250 Sony Playstation Portables.

Just to give you some background.
    After 2 years of trial and error and seeing new ways, etc. We have almost perfected our ways. We currentley are hooked up with a company that provides paints/finishes to Cellular Phone Refurbish companies and they have been great to us. Our paints and finishes are airbrushed, not painted with a rattle can. After being painted, our products are than cooked at a low level heat for a shiny, hard coated finish. They are than soaked in a solution which pulls any excess off the top to reassure an OEM Finish.

We will be expanding our ColorMyPSP site to Blackberry and other model phones. For now anyone interested contact me for a colorchart, printable order form and pricing. We guarentee lowest pricing and fastest turn around time as we understand you want you custom BERRY! We aren't a large business just 2 buddies with an interest and it helps us pay bills. If you interested contact me for more information.
    We will also be offering optional services on top of your Colored Berry, Like an option to add a BestSkinsEver Skin at an even lower cost than what retail is as we are in talks right now. So more protection and more for your buck.
    Thanks

The site will not allow us to attach the order form due to size, you can ethier copy and paste, or we can email you the form.
    Last edited by JGrams414; 09-12-08 at 08:20 AM.
    09-12-08 04:00 AM
    Nice looks real good how much does it cost lol?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 04:10 AM
    Just to give you some background.
    After 2 years of trial and error and seeing new ways, etc. We have almost perfected our ways. We currentley are hooked up with a company that provides paints/finishes to Cellular Phone Refurbish companies and they have been great to us. Our paints and finishes are airbrushed, not painted with a rattle can. After being painted, our products are than cooked at a low level heat for a shiny, hard coated finish. They are than soaked in a solution which pulls any excess off the top to reassure an OEM Finish.

Almost? What does that mean?

Also we would need more information- would the phone have to be sent to you? Do you do full housings w/O the need to send you the phone? What models have you ALREADY done? Cause honestly, I'd would have rather seen a pic of a BB you've done as opposed to a PSP I have no interest in getting painted.

Also, I'd suggest strongly that instead of us having to reach out to contact you, you post pricing information and all that stuff here. There are too many members that have an interest of this kind and it be helpful to all to place that information where the access to it is greater....in a thread; just like you came to the forum to offer your services!
    09-12-08 04:27 AM

Almost? What does that mean?

Also we would need more information- would the phone have to be sent to you? Do you do full housings w/O the need to send you the phone? What models have you ALREADY done? Cause honestly, I'd would have rather seen a pic of a BB you've done as opposed to a PSP I have no interest in getting painted.

Also, I'd suggest strongly that instead of us having to reach out to contact you, you post pricing information and all that stuff here. There are too many members that have an interest of this kind and it be helpful to all to place that information where the access to it is greater....in a thread; just like you came to the forum to offer your services!
    Almost means our quality nor anybodys quality will be an OEM Perfect finish. Its just not possible unfortunatley unless you use the clay based paint and the machines they use, which unfortunatley I do not have the funds to purchase.

We would like to have your Blackberry sent to us, just therefore we can install the housings so we can guarentee the work we do to have your satisfaction. We will be more than willing to just accept your housing also! Pricing will be a flat fee for any Blackberry unit, plus shipping. We haven't decided whether to charge a flat fee for shipping or just quoting shipping cost per order depending on location of the person.

Just some background about me, I am a certified Bench Technician and I work for a Large Cellular Company as a Certified Technician (I will not be disclosing which company for my own reasons).

As far as the Blackberry's which we have colored, so far Just Pearls and Curves, but as I said before I am a tech and I have worked with every current model and past model Blackberry unit, so you unit is safe in my hands for disassembly and reassembly.

I removed that picture for you and I will be adding pictures of our custom Berry's when I get to my work computer in a bit.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask or I can shoot you my number or PIN to furth assist you.
    Last edited by JGrams414; 09-12-08 at 04:54 AM.
    09-12-08 04:40 AM
    Nice looks real good how much does it cost lol?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    In a few hours we will be sitting down to further iron out some pricing, etc. Most likely we will be offering an introductory pricing for the first 20 to 25 units for appox $35-$40

I also know, we have done this in the past with great success we will be having an internet drawing for one person to have their Blackberry customized on our dollar. I will be posting details soon.
    09-12-08 04:45 AM
    Where are the pictures of Phones you've done?
    09-12-08 07:29 AM
    yes please post pics bc Miss BeckyMae has my vote!
    09-12-08 07:33 AM
    We are expanding a page of our site now with info and pictures, should be up and running within a few hours. We will be doing an introductory price to get our name and work out. As it stands now it looks like the first 10 Berry orders received will only be $35.00 and that includes your return shipping!
    09-12-08 07:38 AM
    JGrams, thanks for replying.
    I'm going to stick with Becky. The fact that I can get a completely painted housing from her and still retain my own is tops for me. Should I need to switch out my housing for ANY reason, I dont want to be stuck with the task of having to get an OEM one.

Thus far, Becky has many satisfied customers who have provided pics of their housing. I think Becky's work is outstanding and NO ONE has been able to beat her price.

She IS the ColorWare of CrackBerry!!
    09-12-08 08:01 AM
    I'm going to stick with Becky. The fact that I can get a completely painted housing from her and still retain my own is tops for me. Should I need to switch out my housing for ANY reason, I dont want to be stuck with the task of having to get an OEM one.

Thus far, Becky has many satisfied customers who have provided pics of their housing. I think Becky's work is outstanding and NO ONE has been able to beat her price.

Does Becky have a site that I can go to? I would like to check out her work.

Thanks
    09-12-08 08:06 AM

Not a problem. I more than respect any customer that stays faithful to whatever they have bought into or become acustom too. I hope that our customers will have as high expectation of us there I can strive for satisfaction. The only thing I can say, is I would rather people not judge us until they see our work and physically handle our work, I guarentee our work or YOUR MONEY BACK. Guarenteed, and for an introductory price of $35.00 to the first 10 people. I don't think anyone on the net can beat it. Our PSP customers will more than vouch for our work.

Thanks
    Josh
    09-12-08 08:06 AM

where can i see becky's works?
    or a website,.??
    09-16-08 10:22 PM
    Not a problem. I more than respect any customer that stays faithful to whatever they have bought into or become acustom too. I hope that our customers will have as high expectation of us there I can strive for satisfaction. The only thing I can say, is I would rather people not judge us until they see our work and physically handle our work, I guarentee our work or YOUR MONEY BACK. Guarenteed, and for an introductory price of $35.00 to the first 10 people. I don't think anyone on the net can beat it. Our PSP customers will more than vouch for our work.

Thanks
    Josh
    I am a Beckymae fan as well, but I would like to say that this guy does have compelling terms.
    09-17-08 04:00 PM
    He needs to get pics up and some customer to back his work to speek up for him. then he might get some business
    10-01-08 09:27 PM
    i am local.. where are you guys located? send me a pm or pin me on my bb... thanks
    10-01-08 10:35 PM
    Umm, doesn't this thread violate the No Advertising rule? Just sayin...
    10-01-08 11:06 PM
    Need pictures mate, PICTURES!
    10-02-08 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD