so yesterday, after MUCH research, i bought a crimson housing for my 8320...

now in that status, it still says processing, im ok with that, its only been about 25 hours. but i was wondering if anyone new how the packages were tracked, so i can know when to expect it...
    08-18-08 05:38 PM

now in that status, it still says processing, im ok with that, its only been about 25 hours. but i was wondering if anyone new how the packages were tracked, so i can know when to expect it...
    Benz, when I ordered from there, it took a while before I rec'd a tracking number. It was coming USPS; but before it hit the states, it came (I think its called) PNK. In order to track the package, I had to go to their site and enter the tracking # into each (carrier) field...eg...UPS, DHL until the correct one popped up.
    08-18-08 05:48 PM
    I heard CNN.cn can be a little slow, but i heard they are reputable as well...
    08-18-08 05:55 PM
    I'm sorry, the letters were wrong. Its HKP (Hong Kong Post). Thats how my package originally shipped. According to the site, after it reached the states, it was shipped FedEx; but I beg to differ. I was home that day when the mail (USPS) arrived; looked nothing like FedEx to me.
    08-18-08 05:59 PM
    Benz, when I ordered from there, it took a while before I rec'd a tracking number. It was coming USPS; but before it hit the states, it came (I think its called) PNK. In order to track the package, I had to go to their site and enter the tracking # into each (carrier) field...eg...UPS, DHL until the correct one popped up.
    so did it come usps, or ups or dhl?
    08-18-08 06:00 PM
    I heard CNN.cn can be a little slow, but i heard they are reputable as well...

This is very true. My order took about 2 weeks. Others around the forum have posted quicker times. Maybe b/c I didnt need express delivery.
    08-18-08 06:01 PM
    yea my housing had shown it was in processing for like 3 days! finally when I emailed them they said it was on back order, so they mailed it out and including the screwdriver for makin me wait
    08-18-08 06:03 PM
    so did it come usps, or ups or dhl?
    Benz, mine shipped out using HKP (Hong Kong Post) but when it arrived in the US, it came by regular postal mail. The reason I posted UPS & DHL b/c thats all the couriers CNN.cn list when you try to track your package.

I had to enter my tracking number into each one to find out thats NOT how my package was coming. Their tracking numbers look nothing like ours so it made it hard to figure out. My tracking number started with the letter "R".
    08-18-08 06:03 PM
    yea my housing had shown it was in processing for like 3 days! finally when I emailed them they said it was on back order, so they mailed it out and including the screwdriver for makin me wait

ok, so i'll email them if it processes more than 3 days
    08-18-08 06:05 PM
    I have ordered things from China before and never had a problem. But i got hosed ordering things from the UK and not getting the extra insurance. Your package will simply not arrive and when you call the company over there they will tell you that you are SOL. So if your gonna order from europe, get insurance...
    08-18-08 06:09 PM
    yeah same here. it arrived by regular mail, not DHL or UPS. It took nearly two weeks ttill i finally got my package.
    08-18-08 06:11 PM
    did the usps package get a tracking # when it reaches the USA?
    08-18-08 06:16 PM
    I ordered crimson case for my curve two weeks ago, had them use my fed ex account number and i had the goods in less than 2 days. They are quick, i guess it just depends on who you use for the shipping.
    08-19-08 01:12 AM
    did the usps package get a tracking # when it reaches the USA?
    No. It retained the same strange tracking number. I guess their numbering system is the equivalent to urs b/c when I went to the USPS site to track the package, it tracked just fine.
    08-19-08 08:43 AM
    Benz,
    I ordered mine case on 8/4/08 and just got it yesterday. I used them times before and they were pretty quick, but it seems like they are getting slower and slower everytime I use them.
    08-19-08 08:48 AM
    Why is there no case for the 8330?!? I want to replace mine but I can't find a housing anywhere for it.
    08-19-08 09:52 AM
    You want a case or a housing?

Try HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �

Very good people, top notch service.
    08-19-08 09:53 AM
    08-19-08 09:55 AM

I ordered from cnn with no problems, my order of two track balls, full housing and usb port came within a week. I was really expecting it to take a few weeks so I forgot about it. next thing I know, I'm ripping open a package from them. And now I had the products for two weeks and never installed/replaced them, LOL
    08-19-08 03:49 PM
    I've ordered from cnn.cn a few weeks ago and my housinf arrived two days after I ordered. Amazing fast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 05:11 PM
    Benz,
    I ordered mine case on 8/4/08 and just got it yesterday. I used them times before and they were pretty quick, but it seems like they are getting slower and slower everytime I use them.
    There are quite a few posts t/Out the forums that say the opposite. Mine took almost 2 weeks.
    08-19-08 05:17 PM
    I ordered from cnn with no problems, my order of two track balls, full housing and usb port came within a week. I was really expecting it to take a few weeks so I forgot about it. next thing I know, I'm ripping open a package from them. And now I had the products for two weeks and never installed/replaced them, LOL
    I never did use the stuff I got. As a matter of fact, my phone was replaced before the package arrived. I didnt even think about weighing my options; wait for new housing or get brand new phone- that was a no brainer.
    08-19-08 05:20 PM
    i just got an email with my trackin # in it, but it isnt up on the HKP tracking site yet
    08-19-08 10:31 PM
    I never did use the stuff I got. As a matter of fact, my phone was replaced before the package arrived. I didnt even think about weighing my options; wait for new housing or get brand new phone- that was a no brainer.
    LOL, but at least you have an additional housing incase you get bored.

i just got an email with my trackin # in it, but it isnt up on the HKP tracking site yet
    Don't even sweat it dude, it will be here before you know it. Is your phone falling apart or do you just want a change?
    08-20-08 07:54 AM

Don't even sweat it dude, it will be here before you know it. Is your phone falling apart or do you just want a change?

lol

my phone is falling apart, so i NEED the housing
    08-21-08 01:40 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD