I wanted to buy some parts for my Bold, having used cnn.cn before they are pretty good.

Only problem is that their website appears to be down.

Can anyone confirm?

Cheers.
    04-01-11 10:37 AM
    Never heard of this. I've never heard of any website only have two letters after the "."
    04-01-11 10:44 AM
    Never heard of this. I've never heard of any website only have two letters after the "."
    Its Chinese (cn) like Australian (au) or United Kingdom (uk) or the Nederlands (nl) or Poland (pl) or France (fr)

Are you not aware of this??
    04-01-11 10:48 AM
    ok, that's right. I wasn;t thinking international.
    04-01-11 10:51 AM
    I wanted to buy some parts for my Bold, having used cnn.cn before they are pretty good.

Only problem is that their website appears to be down.

Can anyone confirm?

Cheers.
    I tried it (here in California) and I got a "...is not available" on Google Chrome, and no luck with IE9 either...got nuthin'...
    04-01-11 10:53 AM
    I tried it (here in California) and I got a "...is not available" on Google Chrome, and no luck with IE9 either...got nuthin'...
    ah ok cheers.. i thought i better check it wasn't just me, i've had wifi issues lately..

I bought a trackball and those T-type screwdrivers from there the other week and they got some pretty good stuff on there...

I was gonna buy a new Bold 9000 keypad from there, but considering its down, does anyone know any other places to buy a replacement keypad from?

Cheers.
    04-01-11 11:01 AM
    Have you looked around ebay?
    04-01-11 11:34 AM
    Have you looked around ebay?
    I have i have, but cnn.cn is back up and running! off to buy my keypad!

thanks.
    04-01-11 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD