I'll move along so the negativity can continue.

Proudly using a Blackberry Q10!
    Toodeurep and lift like this.
    09-26-14 08:28 PM
    It has to do with networks wanting to make money. They cover the stories the majority of their audience wants to see.
    I hope you actually don't believe this! They cover what THEY WANT YOU TO SEE!
    09-26-14 10:17 PM
    Most of the reporters on CNN are "part of the rainbow" so I don't care what they think. Ok time to take cover lol.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    09-26-14 10:39 PM
    CCN is not Blackberry's boss. Has nothing to do with it.

Proudly using a Blackberry Q10!
    It's an analogy.... that no one would think it's fair to be picked on for faults without being acknowledged for successes.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:47 PM
    Those anchors on CNN are a joke for making comments like we should feel sorry for a Multi Billion company that hides money in off shore accounts in Ireland(?), can't release a new software that they spent years making that doesn't either delete programs, bricks the phone or some other dumb thing, they patch they do send out makes problems for others. Why should we feel sorry for them...

Can you imagine if Samsung or BB for that matter released KitKat or 10.3 that bricked phones, or if the passport bent from having it in your from pants pocket for long periods of time. OMG it would be the lead off story, it would be on the scrolling ticker, the stock would dive faster than Allen being punched by Tyson (hangover). I think that as BB supporters is what gets us upset so much about the media.
    Blue787 likes this.
    09-26-14 11:04 PM
    Much ado about nothing.

Posted via CrackBerry App on my Samsung Note 3
    09-26-14 11:12 PM
    The President uses a completely different BlackBerry than you and I. I don't know what to tell you. I have seen a lot of press online, much of it positive. If you want I will call Erin Burnett and have here parade out in front of your house. I believe she still uses a BlackBerry. LOL.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yeah a couple of years ago she even did an on air segment about how much she loves her torch. The old slider one. It was like a free 4 minute commercial for BlackBerry.
    09-26-14 11:41 PM
    Then why mention the possible stock loss if no one cares about BlackBerry and it's not news? In that same breath they could have at least mentioned the release of their new innovative phone as a last ditch effort to save the company.

Robertino BB-Z10
    Think those kinds of report are creates to drive fear into investors. CNN is no where close to being the repository for ANY reliable news or features. Apple probably owns shares or are connected someway. If they were serious about business they would give that crazy Quest guy and Passport and let him keep his feet on the ground d.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    09-27-14 07:15 AM
    Yip fairy land I know exactly what you mean, its entertainment guised as news.

09-27-14 07:24 AM
    +1000

09-27-14 07:25 AM
    Let's say your boss gives you a performance review infront of your fellow colleagues and only publicizes your faults without recognizing your strengths.

Of course you'd be pissed-off, and I personally think it's scummy to do this.

Posted via CB10
    My fave comment of the day. Well said.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    09-27-14 08:25 AM
61 123