I just got a Curve and so far Im slightly dissapointed. While I use my BB for biz, I also would like my mobile device to entertain me, and that where the Curve is slacking. If anyone knows any tricks, what I should do or where I can go besides youtube for some type of fun or entertainment value. Thanks
    06-02-08 02:31 PM
    Have you tried searching for any games?
    06-02-08 02:36 PM
    There is practically an unlimited number of 3rd party apps that you can download to your Curve. Games, media, etc. Take some time to shop around the net (this site also has quite a few) and I'm sure you'll find what you want. They aren't all free, but if you want entertainment on your phone, they are worth the price. Hope this helps!!
    06-02-08 02:37 PM
    didnt know i could do that or how
    06-02-08 02:39 PM
    Send links if possible. Please!!!
    06-02-08 02:40 PM
    Use the search feature on this forum. You will find everything you need. or go to 3rd party apps thread.
    06-02-08 02:43 PM
    Yes, you sure can Coop!

Simply do a google search for something generic like "Blackberry Games" or "Blackberry entertainment" and tons of sites will pop up. You'll have more apps to look at than you'll know what to do with!
    06-02-08 02:44 PM
    Themes, wallpaper and ringtones- the themes and ringtone section of this forum and
    Themes4BB(you have to register an account)
    Zedge

Videos - videos4blackberry.info

Games - MobileRated
    Software - GetJar or w a p.getjar.com (OTA, remove spaces from wap when entering in you BB browser)
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-02-08 at 02:51 PM.
    06-02-08 02:47 PM
    If anyone knows any tricks, Thanks
    Send me your Curve and I can make it disappear.

Hocus Pocus
    06-02-08 02:55 PM
    I just got a Curve and so far Im slightly dissapointed. While I use my BB for biz, I also would like my mobile device to entertain me, and that where the Curve is slacking. If anyone knows any tricks, what I should do or where I can go besides youtube for some type of fun or entertainment value. Thanks
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

YouTube is struggling to work with BlackBerry, but there is one that works very nicely

blueapple.mobi web video search searchs YouTube and all the other video sites. When you select a video, it will copy and convert the video to BlackBerrys optimum format.

You can view or download for saving in your media card.
    06-02-08 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD