Keep both. Use Classic till its battery died and switch back from Q10. Don't forget to get some spare batteries for Q10 while they still exist.

Posted through my BlackBerry
    11-05-16 12:18 AM
    Q10.

Removable battery + smaller size, ideal for one hand.
    11-05-16 03:26 PM
    The Classic is better than the Q10 in some key �reas (USB OTG, better battery life), but the Q10 is the one to keep, its removable battery makes it a device than can last tons of times, the Classic for the other side, is a difficult device when talking about replacement Parts, the Q10 is, for the other side of the coin, a device whose Parts can be obtained easily and at an outstanding price practicaly everywhere, add to that removable battery with very cheap accesories like battery bundles, Will in the long run beats the Classic non removable one, the micro hdmi availability, which also is better than no having USB OTG (mostly for projectors being only compatible with these connections in My university), spec whise, both of them share the same processor, same ram, and even the same camera, the toolbelt isn't that much of a deal breaker, the keyboard AFAIK is pretty similar to Q10, in fact you are getting a very little refresh of the Q10 whose Parts Will be very Hard to get in the near future (specially things like the toolbelt), at a higher price, so if you want a device than can last decades (hyperbole) if you know how to, My bet is, buy a Q10, buy an Otterbox case (very cheap right now with screen protector even included) buy two battery bundles (even cheaper), two rapid chargers from BlackBerry (also cheap), six spare batteries (the six Will be cheap also) so you dont have to worry about batteries in like 1 to two years, Hdmi cable, two hdmi to micro-hdmi cables or connectors, two hdmi to vga cables or connectors, and a 256 gb micro sd (it does works with the device), you Will spent nearly like 300 to 400 bucks, but that combo Will last a very long long time, that also Will equip you properly for the future (the 256 gb micro sd mostly), the Q10 also have 4G, so no problem with carriers in a long time, the hdmi cables pack Will be able to connect your Q10 to every TV, projector and media-like device with a hdmi, micro-hdmi, and VGA connector, so you can easily use your phone as a presentation machine, also if you wish, buy attachable lens from aukey or some trademark like that to improve images, also Camera ++ in BlackBerry World Lets you play with very manual settings on the camera, so if you take the time to learn about photography you Will vastly improve the image quality, also, Screen Recorder Will let you record your screen like a pro to streaming and things like, whatsapp wont be a problem since people on crackberry wil find a way to make the Android version like native, buy I grann Pro, Fast tube premium subscription, if you dont like the native facebook buy face10 and Messenger and you Will be good to go, Telegram also have a client, Snapchat doesn't sadly but install an older version of the apk and it Will work, with all that buyed, you Will have a superb device for working, that Will last for a long time without messing you, good luck with your choice

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 07:00 PM
    If it's about total device longevity, and you're still planning to use it in five years or later, the Classic's sealed battery will be the deal breaker...

You'll still get aftermarket batteries (and keyboards, lol!) for the Q10 in five years, I believe... :-D

�   "Chenterprise. We are the future. Resistance is futile. Prepare to BBe... "   �
    Same reason why I just purchased a new Q10 a few months back. The removable battery promises better longevity and usability years down the road.
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    11-06-16 12:13 AM
    Keep both. Use Classic till its battery died and switch back from Q10. Don't forget to get some spare batteries for Q10 while they still exist.

... and take them out to charge every few months... like those PlayBook retailers do (/did)... :-)

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    11-06-16 03:13 PM

If I still can find catridges for My 1998 portable canon printer in Amazon, Q10 batteries are going to exist a long while

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 03:16 PM
    I've had both. Would recommend the Classic.

But if you do pick the Q-10, have a night stand, extra screen, holster without clip, and two batteries to sell you.
    11-06-16 03:23 PM
32 12