For the record, I'm just as mad as everyone else about lack of support and apps. I rotate between the Q10, Classic and Passport and they are the best phones ever.

However, we eventually have to adapt to change and now that there's a keyboard phone running Android, I'm considering it. Seeing as this phone is supposed to mimic the Classic and Q10 experience, who's liking it so far?

Personally, I've gotten to a point where I'd like to have more available apps to support my various businesses without having to sit down with my laptop. Marketing and social media need to be done multiple times a day and it's important to be able to do it on the go.

I'm hoping carriers display it in stores, then I'd prefer an unlocked one from BlackBerry.
    01-12-17 07:24 AM
    What no love for Passport users???

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 07:32 AM
    I think at this point, many have figured out the BB10 doesn't have much of a future. If a PKB is important and they are in a position to upgrade... think the Mercury will be the only option, other than the PRIV.

I hope Carrier's display it, and I hope they agree with TCL to let BlackBerry push out updates directly.
    01-12-17 07:45 AM
    The Mercury is a ugly large device with non ergonomic keyboard!
    This device doesn't match the fast one handed capabilities of the classic nor the pocket friendly size of the Q10!
    All on top of that :-P the Mercury will have the wrong OS which makes it last choice anyway, not going to pay for any Droid app and surrender my 70 odd OS10 app's for it, wouldn't swoop away from my Passport, Classics for that thing only because it's a newer device.

Posted via - OS-10.3.++ device, it's all you need
    01-12-17 10:23 AM
    I had to talk myself out of replacing my Passport with this phone come spring. It will almost certainly be my next phone, but I just dropped almost $400 on the Passport last May. I'm not going to buy another phone for a while.
    01-12-17 10:26 AM
    Have a Classic (daily driver) and a PP SE.... The Mercury will be for sure my next phone. If I will like it is another question ;-)

CB10 on my Classic
    01-12-17 11:29 AM
    Currently using classic but going to upgrade to the priv, mercury's keyboard looks gud but that silver top plus no blackberry branding on the front is a huge no for me. Priv is the last device with traditional blackberry dna. Though an all black mercury would be preferred.

Babbu Maan Fans Club.
    01-12-17 11:59 AM
    Currently using classic but going to upgrade to the priv, mercury's keyboard looks gud but that silver top plus no blackberry branding on the front is a huge no for me. Priv is the last device with traditional blackberry dna. Though an all black mercury would be preferred.

Babbu Maan Fans Club.
    LOL! So you'd take an older device that is more of a Beta, over the newer more refined one simply due to no BB branding?

I done read it all now

PLEASE tell this was sarcasm!
    01-12-17 12:48 PM
    **** Android. Even tho I know the day will come.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 04:17 PM
    **** Android. Even tho I know the day will come.

Posted via CB10
    I have a Priv, owned the Classic which I loved and the Q10, not so much. I will be checking the Mercury out but might hold onto my Priv since I do love it and it is a gorgeous phone. I am not crazy about the silver top on the Mercury and non BlackBerry logo on the front.
    01-12-17 06:26 PM
    I have been toying with the idea of replacing my Q10 with a Priv. I will consider Mercury for sure, but I am limited by whatever Verizon decides to offer.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 06:44 PM
    Don't need the apps, but the Mercury looks sweet.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 08:23 PM
    Can't see any advantage in the Mercury over Classic, Q10 or Passport, rather lot's of disadvantages!

Posted via - OS-10.3.++ device, it's all you need
    01-13-17 04:04 AM
    Maybe in a year or two ... still fine with my Q10
    01-13-17 04:35 AM
    for me,the big problem will be the lack of toolbelt,the only reason that made me switching from 9780 to classic that's why I have passed Q10 before,had the Q5 wich I loved him for his size.So, for me,a Q5 sized phone with toolbelt will be a dream come true

Via classic
    01-13-17 05:09 AM
    Not now...maybe next year.
    My Q10 and PP is still strong!!

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    01-13-17 05:32 AM
    I'm on a Q5. Definitely waiting to see what price it comes in at, otherwise could consider a Priv eventually since it has dropped quite a bit.

Reluctanly I have to move on, and though I would love PP at this point I can't see buying one.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-17 06:16 AM
    I've got the Q10 and Passport and need to get the Classic at some point to complete the set. The Mercury is too tall and I already have an 8 inch android tablet.
    01-13-17 09:18 AM