Passport this passport that why does the classic get no play. Is the passport reeaalllyy THE phone. Lol i am biased but i swear that the classic is the perfect size n crossover phone ie, touchscreen belt qwerty and larger screen for its size yet its treated as the red headed step child =/

Posted via CrackBerry App
    A read headed step child!?!?! You like going around and insulting red heads and step children?!?? Really?!??

What if I started tossing racial slurs your way too??? NAACP would be all over my red haired backside!

Do you say "jew you down" too?!?!

Good Lord grow up and treat folks like You expect to be treated!

Using a BlackBerry Z10! The "UnDroid"!
    07-05-14 09:01 AM
    There is nothing innovative about the classic.

Is a bread and butter blackberry and its a good thing for its loyalist.

Thats the reason why.

John chen is clever to launch these two devices almost at the same time.

Differentiate or Die
    07-05-14 09:09 AM
    You clearly have not seen the pictures. It looks like an old BlackBerry. No other to say it.

LOL! Not trying to sound conceited, but you don't know who you're talking to.

Maybe you're better off not to insult other members, and stay to the only fact that matters: The BlackBerry Classic does not appeal to everyone, just like literally EVERY other phone ever created...

It's great to state your opinion, but there's no need to tell others how to feel about an upcoming device.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DYLANHABKIRK; 07-05-14 at 09:56 AM.
    FCBAndrea and Blacklatino like this.
    07-05-14 09:27 AM
    At this point, if you already have a Q10- what's not to love- which could be a selling point to upgrade or a question......why?

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    07-12-14 09:42 PM
    You clearly have not seen the pictures. It looks like an old BlackBerry. No other to say it.

I'm so glad I'm not so shallow that all I care about is how a device looks. *phew*
    07-12-14 11:06 PM

Ah, an "old" BlackBerry. Are you referring to a Bold 9900? Because yes, it does look like it, but that's the point of the "Classic" part. But at the same time it's really different from it as well. And that's the part where you either google the **** out of it or you load up a few articles right here on CrackBerry and educate yourself.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 02:15 AM
    If I'll be going to the Classic ultimately it'll be 100% for the belt, that's for sure.
    AthenaSmith likes this.
    07-13-14 03:46 AM
    If I'll be going to the Classic ultimately it'll be 100% for the belt, that's for sure.
    Right on! BlackBerry 10 + toolbelt = WIN!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 03:47 AM
    LOL! Not trying to sound conceited, but you don't know who you're talking to.

Maybe you're better off not to insult other members, and stay to the only fact that matters: The BlackBerry Classic does not appeal to everyone, just like literally EVERY other phone ever created...

It's great to state your opinion, but there's no need to tell others how to feel about an upcoming device.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, you sound conceited.

And yes, it is my opinion. I express it freely just as you do.

07-13-14 05:42 AM

it is my opinion. I express it freely just as you do.

Yes! I support that - all I said was that you shouldn't tell others how to feel about an upcoming device.

Let people draw their own conclusions rather than trying to force feed your own. Especially when you've never used the device, and it's not being unveiled for sale until November.

Posted via CB10
    FCBAndrea likes this.
    07-13-14 06:04 AM
    Same here! Can't wait to get back to the trackpad.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 06:37 AM
    Picked up a q5 the other day. Muscle memory went right for the tool belt.
    Used a z10 since it came out and I still had struggles closing apps.

I think people will like it.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 07:06 AM
    Yes! I support that - all I said was that you shouldn't tell others how to feel about an upcoming device.

Let people draw their own conclusions rather than trying to force feed your own. Especially when you've never used the device, and it's not being unveiled for sale until November.

Posted via CB10
    Not force feeding anything.

Not sure how you came up with that.

07-17-14 01:13 PM
    Not force feeding anything.

Not sure how you came up with that.

"You clearly have not seen the pictures. It looks like an old BlackBerry. No other way to say it. "

Maybe its because you made a definitive statement, and automatically disagreed with the opposite view rather than letting everyone share their view politely...

DYLANHABKIRK and Rowan M like this.
    07-17-14 02:02 PM
139 ... 456