Hi there I experience choppy bluetooth audio when I pair my phone to my car deck unless I set the phone done and don't move it.

At first I though that it was my deck since it did that with my previous phone but then I paired my phone to my friends deck and it was still choppy were his storm worked perfectly from inside and even outside his car. Any ideas?
    04-10-09 02:25 PM
    Same here, only mines is when I'm streaming music from "Slacker" to my laptop bluetooth for output to the speakers. Just got the Storm 3 days ago and had a "Pearl 8130" for less than 2 weeks prior to that. The audio from the "Pearl" streamed flawlessly, but the Storm is so choppy I can't even listen to it. What gives?? Anybody??????
    04-11-09 08:05 AM
    Same here, only mines is when I'm streaming music from "Slacker" to my laptop bluetooth for output to the speakers. Just got the Storm 3 days ago and had a "Pearl 8130" for less than 2 weeks prior to that. The audio from the "Pearl" streamed flawlessly, but the Storm is so choppy I can't even listen to it. What gives?? Anybody??????
    I don't seem to get this problem. Question Joel. Why stream slacker thru your cell to your laptop when you can just stream it thru the laptop. I was just curious. I was thinking you just wanted to see if it would work. Sorry can't help you guys with the BT issue.
    04-11-09 08:56 AM
    I don't seem to get this problem. Question Joel. Why stream slacker thru your cell to your laptop when you can just stream it thru the laptop. I was just curious. I was thinking you just wanted to see if it would work. Sorry can't help you guys with the BT issue.
    Actually, it wasn't until a few days ago that I realized I could get Slacker via internet, initially thought it was a BB app only.
    04-11-09 11:08 AM
    Actually, it wasn't until a few days ago that I realized I could get Slacker via internet, initially thought it was a BB app only.
    I also tried with my own media files and it still does the same thing, called VZ and didn't know either. Will try my dad's Storm and see if same thing happens.
    04-11-09 11:10 AM
    Thanks for the responses guys I will try shutting off all connections except bt today and are what that does

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 02:11 PM
    bump...

I have the same issue with my Tour 9630.. anyone figure it out yet?
    01-06-10 02:55 PM
    I get some choppiness when listening to audio I have stored on the media card but Pandora streams/sounds fine. Similar issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD