12-30-11 01:29 PM
28 12
tools
    Have 9900. When iPhone 5 is out I will get one. For now 4s doesn't seem that appealing.
    12-30-11 09:30 AM
    I am thinking of replacing my current cell phone with the BB 9900 at AT & T, and I was wondering if this is a better deal than the Apple Iphone ? I guess that I have a great deal of experience with both high end BB as well as with the BB 8310 curve and there were a lot of things that I liked about the curve - probably only reason that I no longer use it is the processor got to be to slow. Any recommendations that people can recomment I would definitely appreciate.
    Since the iPhone 5 hasn't been released, I would try a comparison of the BB10 device and the iPhone 5 when they are released. If not, compare the iPhone 4S and a number of the BB OS7 devices. I am partial to the Torch...either the 9810 or the 9850/60.

The iPhone is definitely not a toy. That kind of thought process is what made RIM not take the iPhone seriously. We can all see where that has gotten RIM. The iPhone is a great multi-purpose/communication device that was targeted to consumers and is now making inroads into the business sector. BlackBerry phones are great communication/multi-purpose devices that were targeted to business and now is attempting to make inroads into a broader spectrum of consumers.

Both phones have their strengths and weaknesses. A person just has to go out and try and see what fits their needs.
    12-30-11 10:05 AM
    I would get the 9900. I have tried them in the stores, and they are great, the touch screen with the full QWERTY is just amazing. The screen looks beautiful and the keyboard is top notch. Performance is snappy, and OS 7 is a nice OS, and it has the BB feel we all know and love.
    12-30-11 01:29 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD