Are any of you Kate Voegele or Forever the Sickest Kids fans..?
    If so, the tour that I manage is in your area this weekend..
    Having said that, if you would like to meet either of the two artist/bands I can make that happen because I am the talent manager of the Simon dTOUR (Simon dTour Live)
    If interested just send me a PIN request and we will make it happen..
    All this just because you are a BB user..

Thanks!
    08-21-08 11:13 AM
    That's really nice of you. I'm feeling sorry for myself because I don't live in Chicago.
    08-21-08 11:16 AM
    That's really nice of you. I'm feeling sorry for myself because I don't live in Chicago.
    I understand..
    The part that sucks is that I could of did this a long time ago because we started this tour back in June and been everywhere in the country but it didn't dawn on me til now to extend this offer..
    Having said that, I do this type of work for a living so there will be plenty more to come..
    08-21-08 11:23 AM
    I understand..
    The part that sucks is that I could of did this a long time ago because we started this tour back in June and been everywhere in the country but it didn't dawn on me til now to extend this offer..
    Having said that, I do this type of work for a living so there will be plenty more to come..
    Amazing job. Look forward to watching for the next tour.
    08-21-08 11:30 AM
    Never heard of them...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 02:09 PM
    I love kate voegele her music is great! I waned to see her when in town but things never work out my way..lol.
    08-21-08 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD