What turns you off of it? or do you just not need a new phone?
    at first it was the curved screen, then it was the fact that it ran my least favorite mobile OS. it's fine that they think they needed to do that to appeal to the majority but it doesn't mean i'm going to migrate with them. of course it doesn't make a difference.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    10-11-15 10:53 PM
    Chen ruined Blackberry respect
    And he totally disappointed to people who was loyal to BlackBerry.
    Chen should do whatever he can to save bb OS
    but he ran away coward .
    now it's right that he can make some money from Android devices but he is beggar and begging from Google

Now it's time to make Indian CEO blackberry chen ruined Blackberry almost ,nothing is left
    10-11-15 11:08 PM
    at first it was the curved screen, then it was the fact that it ran my least favorite mobile OS. it's fine that they think they needed to do that to appeal to the majority but it doesn't mean i'm going to migrate with them. of course it doesn't make a difference.
    I think the curved screen will make the phone easier to hold and make it feel smaller than it really is in the hand. I kind of agree with the OS but I prefer android over iOS or windows phone.
    10-11-15 11:59 PM
    What turns you off of it? or do you just not need a new phone?
    It's a stinking Android.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    10-12-15 12:40 AM
    It's clear Chen wants out of the hardware part of the business. What he is doing is putting doubt in the mind of the consumer which means they won't buy it. He is also saying the aim is 5 million devices sold which won't happen due to the fear of blackberry withdrawing from the hardware market. Which then means it'll be an easy pitch for him to justify to the shareholders why he closed the hardware side of the business down.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-12-15 04:51 AM
    I think the curved screen will make the phone easier to hold and make it feel smaller than it really is in the hand. I kind of agree with the OS but I prefer android over iOS or windows phone.
    actually looking at the pictures the curves don't seem as steep as the S6 Edge which is very awkward when holding it in hand (IMO anyway). So the curves don't bother me as much anymore now it's just the fact that it's running android. meh. have you tried Windows 10 tech preview yet.
    10-12-15 09:13 AM
31 12