What we need is an official BlackBerry 10 beta program so we can sign up for unreleased builds, try them out and feedback.
    As much as I agree, they can barely keep up with the feedback being given in the beta zone for BBM, Facebook, etc. I rarely see a moderator respond to someone reporting a bug. I don't think they'd be able to keep up with a BB10 OS beta zone.
    04-30-14 10:09 AM
    it's raining and tomorrow is labor day.. perfect time for a 10.2.2 leak if you ask me
    04-30-14 10:16 AM
    Just wait until may

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like you know something we don't.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 10:26 AM
    A company that specializes in security shouldn't leak. Besides 10.3 may have something really great they need to keep secret that will move them back up. OK I'm dreaming but that is one of the things that keeps me using a BlackBerry . I'm in Vancouver and we have the canucks.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    04-30-14 10:33 AM
    I know that in may the OS for devs are made available and that's when you see a leak or two...

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 11:07 AM
    If you feeling froggy, then leap! You are replaceable.

Posted via CB10
    I'll stay to the bitter end just to irritate you. You'd love it if all BlackBerry users were like George W Bush. Must kill you that a deadhead like me is waving his BlackBerry around.

Z30 / STA100-5 / 10.2.1.2234 / T-Mobile USA
    04-30-14 02:10 PM
    I'll stay to the bitter end just to irritate you. You'd love it if all BlackBerry users were like George W Bush. Must kill you that a deadhead like me is waving his BlackBerry around.

Z30 / STA100-5 / 10.2.1.2234 / T-Mobile USA
    Yeah sure you do that. I'll be chillin here with a life, a new Z30 and a broad!

Posted via CB10
    gokulesh likes this.
    04-30-14 04:51 PM
    There will always be leaks and truth be told, it's about timing when it will happen.

Posted via CB10
    zephyr613 likes this.
    04-30-14 06:26 PM
    There will always be leaks and truth be told, it's about timing when it will happen.

Posted via CB10
    ^ what he said.
    There will always be leaks I think before there was a drought, and then a bunch came.

We're just in that drought period again for a little

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 06:29 PM
    I can see why some people like leaks because they want to be first to know about what's new and so. Personally, I could care less. I think they take away any possible wow factor you might have and it seems almost like nothing new is ever going on.

I look at it like Christmas for example; you sneak a peek before the big day and it's like, oh, already seen it. I like being surprised with all the new stuff without it leaked first.

That's just my opinion, but I know many people love them.

I really like BlackBerry 10 and am interested to see what Chen does. I personally think he's doing a great job.

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    habs_fan and Mr4aces like this.
    04-30-14 06:45 PM
    You sir are part of the reason blackberry 10 has just a few million users and getting worse. The truth is he's not replaceable because nobody is buying the phone. Heck. Nobody is even selling the phone...

As for leaks, maybe if you guys understood how a leak is created through hybrid dev patches then you would understand why there has been no leaks lately. Wait till June, they will start coming again.

Posted via a mess called CB10
    Hybrid dev patches? What?.... I don't think so.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 05:54 AM
    Since they stopped leaks how about some real updates that fix real issues for a change? And not 6 months from now in some maintenance release.

I'd take that anytime over a leak.
    gokulesh likes this.
    05-01-14 06:28 AM
    I'm sure they have some really cool things in the works. That's why they are so secretive.

Posted via CB10
    Let's hope this is true.
    And realistically, doesn't everyone have an OS right now that is tweaked to run perfectly for them? I mean, I know we always want MORE, but that will come.....
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-01-14 09:05 AM
    Since they stopped leaks how about some real updates that fix real issues for a change? And not 6 months from now in some maintenance release.

I'd take that anytime over a leak.
    Couldn't agree more with this. I thought OTA updates on BB10 would come very often. It's not the case and that sucks! They should abuse that and send out constant updates with fixes to their users globally.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-01-14 10:17 AM
    You sir are part of the reason blackberry 10 has just a few million users and getting worse. The truth is he's not replaceable because nobody is buying the phone. Heck. Nobody is even selling the phone...

As for leaks, maybe if you guys understood how a leak is created through hybrid dev patches then you would understand why there has been no leaks lately. Wait till June, they will start coming again.

Posted via a mess called CB10
    There have been a couple of hybrids created using developer versions and radios from other versions. But by far most leaks have been full and complete version of BB10... that could only come from either BlackBerry or one of their partners (carriers) during testing or as an actual release. There is no doubt that BlackBerry has pretty successfully slowed the leaks down. Who know what they end up releasing to developers this time...

Kinda glad we don't have the Hybrid days of the STORM. I was installing a new OS almost every week trying to get the best Battery to Radio performance and to be able to shrink the OS down enough to allow it to function with the little bit of RAM we had.

We have to just hope that there is a real reason for this concern over leaks... other than just a crackdown by the new guy.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-01-14 10:38 AM
    I wonder how long the Z10, Q10, Q5, Z3, and Z30 will be getting updates. I'd say until 10.4. That's when all phones need to he octo-core, 1080p and have 12 hour batteries. Along with other goodies.

Posted via CB10
    Why would I want 12 hours when I get 30 on my z30....? would be nice on the z10 though....

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-01-14 10:46 AM
    Yes, of course. Then we have one less user that really tells it like it is so BBRY can continue to listen to those faithful that would accept a pile O crap just because it came from BBRY and they don't need to hear anything is wrong or bad. Right?
    It's not how it is....thats the problem.....its so 2008 complaining about RIM, previous owners, OS7, the Storm etc.....the latest software on BB10 is not even close to BB10 a year ago. The z10 which was the original release a year ago is not the z30.....not even close. If we and the media looked at BB10 TODAY, a lot more positive would be out there and BlackBerry devices would be moving well. This is a BlackBerry site STUCK IN THE PAST.....

Posted via CB10
    johnnyuk likes this.
    05-01-14 11:13 AM
    It's not how it is....thats the problem.....its so 2008 complaining about RIM, previous owners, OS7, the Storm etc.....the latest software on BB10 is not even close to BB10 a year ago. The z10 which was the original release a year ago is not the z30.....not even close. If we and the media looked at BB10 TODAY, a lot more positive would be out there and BlackBerry devices would be moving well. This is a BlackBerry site STUCK IN THE PAST.....

Posted via CB10
    Just like BBRY?
    05-01-14 11:40 AM
    [INFO]Let's keep the discussion civil, please. Avoid the personal comments.[/INFO]

Thanks
    Elessar.cm / Moderator
    kbz1960 and zephyr613 like this.
    05-01-14 11:42 AM
    It's real life hella dry in this thang lol. Chen really slam the hammer down on leaks.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 01:59 PM
    It appears Chen has not stooped the leaks......just a dry spell.......lol

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 10:44 PM
46 12