BlackBerry is no longer searching for a CEO | MobileSyrup.com

The Blooomberg interview was a waste of time. this one tells us more.

-The company has signalled it will emphasize the consumer market less,
    -Chen hinted that there may be another QWERTY BlackBerry 10-powered device coming to North America later this year, but refrained from giving any specifics.
    -He acknowledges there are plenty of roadblocks, iOS and Android dominance among them, but he’s confident BlackBerry 10 is here to stay.
    - Chen acknowledges that BlackBerry just can’t compete against Samsung and Apple, especially with those companies’ stronger buying power; it’s unlikely BlackBerry will have another North American flagship for a while.
    01-07-14 04:57 PM

-Chen hinted that there may be another QWERTY BlackBerry 10-powered device coming to North America later this year, but refrained from giving any specifics.
    -He acknowledges there are plenty of roadblocks, iOS and Android dominance among them, but he�s confident BlackBerry 10 is here to stay.
    - Chen acknowledges that BlackBerry just can�t compete against Samsung and Apple, especially with those companies� stronger buying power; it�s unlikely BlackBerry will have another North American flagship for a while.
    Either way I don't see it as anything positive.
    01-07-14 05:03 PM
    Either way I don't see it as anything positive.
    Who said it was positive? I said it was better, meaning it was revealing more. the Bloomberg one was nothing new, and same old regurgitated info.
    01-07-14 05:05 PM
    Not that I'm questioning the author, but without a single quote, I won't take what is said at full face value. Yes, a lot has been stated already and makes sense, but this piece seems to more his take on what he's heard.
    01-07-14 05:08 PM

-He acknowledges there are plenty of roadblocks, iOS and Android dominance among them, but he’s confident BlackBerry 10 is here to stay.
    - Chen acknowledges that BlackBerry just can’t compete against Samsung and Apple, especially with those companies’ stronger buying power; it’s unlikely BlackBerry will have another North American flagship for a while.
    I guess we will see what he does.
    01-07-14 05:20 PM
    LOL. Seems like you are competing with another thread on CB? You are certainly entitled to your opinion but maybe others may not agree with you.
    01-07-14 05:52 PM
    Good one

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 06:50 PM
    So let me guess,the BlackBerry z30 is pretty much the last phone that the consumer will see in a while??

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 08:00 PM