Just popped my head round the door and noticed that all the Key2 variants are in stock, even the coverted red one, and in most PKB types.

This is proof that they are going strong. And no discounts necessary either.

Get'em while they're hot.
    Xmas is coming.
    the_boon likes this.
    11-13-19 11:09 AM
    Yeah on the front page of CrackBerry too... most want to know where the RED is for NA.

IF anyone does buy a new one... be good to know if they are new stock or old stock.
    11-14-19 11:23 AM

IF anyone does buy a new one... be good to know if they are new stock or old stock.
    For a Red KEY2, March 2019 is considered "old stock".

For a Black KEY2, anything in 2019 would be considered "new stock" lol.

I'm not sure if any LE's have been made in 2019, it seems like build date checking isn't a very common practice on that one.
    11-14-19 01:14 PM
    Get'em while they are stone cold is more like it.....
    11-15-19 06:13 PM

I'm not sure if any LE's have been made in 2019, it seems like build date checking isn't a very common practice on that one.
    i am using a new Key2 Le for some days...in the box was written 21062019....so maybe yes...
    the_boon likes this.
    11-15-19 06:28 PM
    i am using a new Key2 Le for some days...in the box was written 21062019....so maybe yes...
    It would be interesting to know when the phones were manufactured. So, if anyone has a build date, please upload it here, especially if you've bought one recently.
    11-16-19 04:11 AM
    Right now the RED Key 2 is 779 euros available in QWERTY EU and UK plugs.
    The Atomic LE is 429€ Euros
    I'm tempted to get that KEy2 red, but can't justify the purchase right now.
    The specs are much better, but I can do everything I need on the red LE dual sim for 350€ less. It's excellent PKB value.
    As said, the red Key2 is VERY expensive given the specs and update path, but it's sure to sell out. That's the free market for you.
    11-16-19 04:35 AM
    Thinking able ketting the Key2 today from the eu store, but there is no black friday sale at all?

Also wondering, is it still worth buying the key2 now, how long is the support meant to last?

Last question, if I don't need dual sim, does it make any difference to buy the 64gb with extendable storage vs 128gb version?

I am upgrading from my 4 year old priv, so I guess any version is better than that
    11-29-19 02:52 AM
    Thinking able ketting the Key2 today from the eu store, but there is no black friday sale at all?

Also wondering, is it still worth buying the key2 now, how long is the support meant to last?

Last question, if I don't need dual sim, does it make any difference to buy the 64gb with extendable storage vs 128gb version?

I am upgrading from my 4 year old priv, so I guess any version is better than that
    If you're gonna buy one from the BB EU store, get a Red one
    12-01-19 02:31 AM

My KEY2LE (Atomic, Dual-SIM) was produced on 06/19/2019. I payed 279 € for it.
    elfabio80 and the_boon like this.
    12-01-19 03:55 AM
    My KEY2LE (Atomic, Dual-SIM) was produced on 06/19/2019. I payed 279 € for it.
    Wow...great price. Did you buy it on amazon DEU, right?
    12-01-19 05:20 AM
    No, at a local dealer of the German Expert Group
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-01-19 06:07 AM
    Nearly a month later and you can buy all the variants. Amazingly, sales seem to have slowed down, even for the Red Limited edition Key2.
    https://eustore.blackberrymobile.com/eu
    What's going on? Can we expect January discounts?
    Yesterday 02:51 PM
    well the cost is insane for one reason lol
    the_boon likes this.
    Yesterday 03:35 PM
    well the cost is insane for one reason lol
    Lol but unlike most devices out there, the Red KEY2 is an investment.

There is no other BlackBerry phone that holds up value like this one, and it will be the case pretty much forever since it also happens to be the latest and most powerful one, unlike say some diamond or 24K gold BBOS/BB10 device with an insane price which will probably never sell lol
    Yesterday 04:45 PM
    Lol but unlike most devices out there, the Red KEY2 is an investment.

There is no other BlackBerry phone that holds up value like this one, and it will be the case pretty much forever since it also happens to be the latest and most powerful one, unlike say some diamond or 24K gold BBOS/BB10 device with an insane price which will probably never sell lol
    It's obviously not in big demand as they havent been snapped Up. Sorry to be pedantic but I'd say "last" not "latest" TCL / BlackBerry PKB at this stage.

It's all getting very boring lately...
    Yesterday 05:13 PM
    It's obviously not in big demand as they havent been snapped Up. Sorry to be pedantic but I'd say "last" not "latest" TCL / BlackBerry PKB at this stage.

It's all getting very boring lately...
    People in generally seem to be conditioned to always have to have something "brand" new. Why not just enjoy and use what's currently offered? Do they not work well as PKB smartphones? All the Key devices seem to do their job quite well. I have no complaints with my BE KeyOne I bought in January (other than I would have liked 4-5 years security patches and updates)

I bought a great vehicle in 2012. I take care of it and it has served me and our family well. In July it will be 8 years old and unless something catastrophic happens we will still be driving it and it will still be serving its purpose.

I know some in these forums that would still happily use their Bold 9900's if they were still supported and did not require BIS with carriers.

Granted I may be older than some here in these forums (second side of my 40's) but when I purchase an appliance I expect it to last. The throw away and upgrade every year is so damn wasteful. I wish Apple would switch to every two years for releases and maybe others would follow. A 10 XR or XS or XS Max would sell just as well for two years as one.
    Today 01:27 AM
    People in generally seem to be conditioned to always have to have something "brand" new. Why not just enjoy and use what's currently offered? Do they not work well as PKB smartphones? All the Key devices seem to do their job quite well. I have no complaints with my BE KeyOne I bought in January (other than I would have liked 4-5 years security patches and updates)

I bought a great vehicle in 2012. I take care of it and it has served me and our family well. In July it will be 8 years old and unless something catastrophic happens we will still be driving it and it will still be serving its purpose.

I know some in these forums that would still happily use their Bold 9900's if they were still supported and did not require BIS with carriers.

Granted I may be older than some here in these forums (second side of my 40's) but when I purchase an appliance I expect it to last. The throw away and upgrade every year is so damn wasteful. I wish Apple would switch to every two years for releases and maybe others would follow. A 10 XR or XS or XS Max would sell just as well for two years as one.
    But the sales volume decreases in 1/2 then. Why buy new device is same as the old device?

It’s like asking why don’t you produce and consume 1/2 of what you do now? Start with a 50% pay cut and you can shop 1/2 as much. Less consumption and waste.
    Today 07:36 AM

If the KEY2 had a bezel less AMOLED display that goes from the top of the device all the way down to the keyboard, it would age a hell of a lot better for its users.

That LCD just isn't up to par, not now, and not then when it launched. Not easy to get slabbers to convert to it if they experienced Samsung's AMOLEDs
    Today 07:38 AM
    But the sales volume decreases in 1/2 then. Why buy new device is same as the old device?

It’s like asking why don’t you produce and consume 1/2 of what you do now? Start with a 50% pay cut and you can shop 1/2 as much. Less consumption and waste.
    There will be just as many people that need to upgrade to the produced device in a 2 year span. Put it this way. Did you and your family trade in your XR's for the 11 because it's so much better or improved? Will your XR's be functional and viable for your (and most users) needs when the iPhone 12 is released? Will you upgrade then? (Probably only on a juicy trade in or BOGO offer. They are hard to pass up @ the 2 year mark)

See I will give it to Apple in one area and that is UPDATES. (And that's about it as my experience with my daughter's XR and son's 6th gen iPad are just "meh" to me. (They dig the ability to "face time with their friends) To me they really don't do anything significantly better than my BE or S9 and my HD 10 Fire is honestly better for watching content and the sound produced. And I wish Apple played better with Windows. BUT they update for 5 years.... And that's excellent. (Small caveat and shout out to Samsung as they seem to be understanding to need to support their good hardware longer)
    Today 10:00 AM