Does anyone know which provider has the cheapest BlackBerry data only plan? IIRC T-Mobile had a $29.99 BIS plan. Does this still exist? Also does anyone know the cheapest cost for a BB on a one year agreement? Trying to find this info on the provider's sites is futile. Thanks for your help!
    12-08-09 09:26 PM
    most carriers offer basic BB unlimited data for $19.99. others offer cheaper, email only for like $9.99 and up.
    12-08-09 10:37 PM
    I believe that Verizon discontinued their data only plan except for business customers.
    12-09-09 05:46 AM
    most carriers offer basic BB unlimited data for $19.99. others offer cheaper, email only for like $9.99 and up.
    This isn't data-only though. These require a voice plan.

T-Mobile still has the cheapest. It's at 39.99 now. It includes tethering too.
    12-09-09 05:48 AM
    Through U.S. cellular, blackberry plans are required if you purchase a BB phone. It's around $24.99/month/phone.
    12-09-09 09:08 AM
    This isn't data-only though. These require a voice plan.

T-Mobile still has the cheapest. It's at 39.99 now. It includes tethering too.
    i guess i read it wrong. i was assuming he was looking for the cheapest BB add on along with a voice plan.
    12-09-09 09:09 AM
    Here's a link with information about AT&T's data only plans. Get Started - Wireless from AT&T
    12-09-09 02:57 PM
    Thanks for the responses everyone. The T-Mobile one sounds interesting especially since it includes tethering.
    12-10-09 01:23 PM
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows a BB plan/service that's cheap? I only need BB services, BBM in particular and I don't need text messaging and phone calls services. On t-mobile's website, they only offer $10/month BB services only if $30/month text messaging & phone calls or up is purchased but I don't need the services offered with that $30. How do I get this special request of BB services ONLY?

Thank you.
    03-09-12 02:38 PM
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows a BB plan/service that's cheap? I only need BB services, BBM in particular and I don't need text messaging and phone calls services. On t-mobile's website, they only offer $10/month BB services only if $30/month text messaging & phone calls or up is purchased but I don't need the services offered with that $30. How do I get this special request of BB services ONLY?

Thank you.
    This thread may help you.

http://forums.crackberry.com/t-mobil...le-now-625114/
    03-09-12 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD